+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in July 2017 (India). Share your time line

Teuthologist

Jul 19, 2017
did u get the Visa or Refusal? pl tell us
The Blue Dart courier didn't deliver it today. They're unreachable and saying the premises was closed. It's not true because I was literally camping near my door, but I suppose I'll get it tomorrow. Will keep you updated.

rebolt

Mar 11, 2011
Ok So I re-applied for my mother's tourist visa at Delhi VFS centre on 6th July and today that is on 28th July I got the update that passport has been dispatched. This time they took almost 22 days for sending the passport, however last month as I applied for the first time I got rejection stating reasons which was not at all valid at the first place.

So I would like to know usually if visa is approved in how much time they send the passports ? Because when I was at VFS one of the officers told me that if you're visa is approved they usually send it within 2 weeks or so and if not they send it later. Is this true ?

Reactions: harveyspectar2

Nimma78

May 20, 2017
Ok So I re-applied for my mother's tourist visa at Delhi VFS centre on 6th July and today that is on 28th July I got the update that passport has been dispatched. This time they took almost 22 days for sending the passport, however last month as I applied for the first time I got rejection stating reasons which was not at all valid at the first place.

So I would like to know usually if visa is approved in how much time they send the passports ? Because when I was at VFS one of the officers told me that if you're visa is approved they usually send it within 2 weeks or so and if not they send it later. Is this true ?
It seems that ur observation is correct. Bcoz majority of people get visa within stipulated time.

rebolt

Mar 11, 2011
It seems that ur observation is correct. Bcoz majority of people get visa within stipulated time.
You mean to say that if it's approved they send the visa within 14-15 days and if it's a rejection they sent it later ?

Why I am saying this cause last month when I submitted the application on 7th June the rejection letter was ready by 14th June that means within a week they made a decision whether to give visa or not but they dispatched it on 26th June. That means the time they took is approx 19 days. And now this time it's already been 22 days and I will receiving my passport on Monday.