AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
Did the visa office tell him what documents to bring or the reason for the interview?

To clarify:
1. Your brother had declared previous visa refusals for any country (including Canada), right?

2. His ITRs for the last 2-3 years match the salary slip/employment letter, right?

3. His employer is legit in every way + your brother's designation/work responsibilities match the LOE, right
Hi Bryanna,

No, it was just a short call saying that they sent an email to the account and calling to confirm through phone as well just in case email was not read. No document asked and no reason was mentioned. Brother confirmed that he has received email and he will be there for the interview.

1. Yes previous refusal is declared along with previous file number and reason mentioned on the refusal letter
2. ITRs are slightly higher than the salary as he declared some farm income earned in cash and included affidavit as there was no other formal evidence
3. Yes, employer is legit and in business for over 6-7 years. The designation matches with majority of responsibilities in LOE however, there are couple things that are not usually done by his designation. Its a small business so can't afford to have separate person for everything. Employer denies receiving any verification phone call from CIC

AmnG

Aug 23, 2017
It is frustating me

It's natural. I called to VFS and they told me that these days lots of applications are on hold. So it takes so much time. You know the study session is going to start in September and Embassy staff is busy to reply for students...