+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in February 2020.

Armandagar

Mar 26, 2020
I applied for TRV on Feb 18 and completed biometrics on the same day.

2. The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXX XXXX XXXX has been received from the IRCC Office on 2020-03-21 09:46:27 AM GMT Standard Time at the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi, and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, There has been no update since

3. Today iI received The decision envelope with a passport and one letter that

(A) As a result of the travel restriction and recent events surrounding COVID-19, the migration section at the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi will be limiting its operations until further notice. If you had submitted a paper application to us and your application is under process please note the below ;

(B) we will return your passport to you.

(C) your application remains open. We will start processing as and when we start standard operations.

(D) The Migration section will shortly contact you regarding your application.
So I want to know what is next

MOHAMAD11

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Hi. I submited my application online on April 2020 and email the embassy in Turkey where is the VO for Iranian. They said that all TRV applications are on hold till further notice and they only process the immediate family of canadians or PRs. So i think we can just waiting to see whats the next.

Fatemeh2019

Aug 19, 2020
Hi. I submited my application online on April 2020 and email the embassy in Turkey where is the VO for Iranian. They said that all TRV applications are on hold till further notice and they only process the immediate family of canadians or PRs. So i think we can just waiting to see whats the next.
Hi, Did you receive any update for your application recently?