+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied from India

Manishamasih

Nov 28, 2017
I applied TRV already inside Canada. I will be geting passport reqst in around 10 days. I just have to submit my passport for stamp.
When did you apply for trv..?
Because when i applied last time i got my passport request in 2 days and passport in 10 days..!

Jassatwal

Nov 28, 2017
Hi
Due to family reasons I had to fly back to India knowing my visa stamping on my passport is expired. I planned to apply for it as soon as i land.
As it was a short strip I have my tickets booked for 13th of december.
My application is in progress. But I was wondering if I would be able to dropoff and pickup my passport the same day to cutshort the courier time.
I already have a valid workpermit. And i also perviously applied of trv from canada only and got the result within 2 days.
I dont know why this time it is taking too long.
Please guide me.
Thankyou
U applied trv online from india?

Jack1983

Jul 26, 2017
anyone can help me with my question please..... my status changed in just one week from processed and now showing that your application has been dispached to canada visa application center...is it positive sign of aproval visa ?

Manishamasih

Nov 28, 2017
anyone can help me with my question please..... my status changed in just one week from processed and now showing that your application has been dispached to canada visa application center...is it positive sign of aproval visa ?
Honestly... According to my experience when i got my email it said congratulations.. but when my brother got this email as yours it was actually rejected..!
But i have read some blogs which said that they recieved email as yours but still got the visa..!
So cannot say anything until your recieve your passport.

True1986

Jul 26, 2017
hello friends can anybudy help me...

i applied for canada visit visa ...i got refused ... they gave reason that i might not respect the admission to trv visa...my husband is citizen of canada ...and yet he has not applied for my sposership.. can i reply with any supporting douments...with the same documents... can anybudy help me... which supporting documents shall i add to reapply...?