+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied from India

Manishamasih

Nov 28, 2017
Hi
Due to family reasons I had to fly back to India knowing my visa stamping on my passport is expired. I planned to apply for it as soon as i land.
As it was a short strip I have my tickets booked for 13th of december.
My application is in progress. But I was wondering if I would be able to dropoff and pickup my passport the same day to cutshort the courier time.
I already have a valid workpermit. And i also perviously applied of trv from canada only and got the result within 2 days.
I dont know why this time it is taking too long.
Please guide me.
Thankyou

Jassatwal

Nov 28, 2017
When did you dropped the passport?
I have same situation, i have to go to india but visa is expired. Is it ok to leave with visa expired and submit passport from India?

mdk.01

Nov 28, 2017
When did you dropped the passport?
I have same situation, i have to go to india but visa is expired. Is it ok to leave with visa expired and submit passport from India?
Why did you let your visa expire?
You do know its illegal to stay in Canada, right?
There is a chance the Canadian Government won't grant you access to reenter Canada for a period of time...

Manishamasih

Nov 28, 2017
Why did you let your visa expire?
You do know its illegal to stay in Canada, right?
There is a chance the Canadian Government won't grant you access to reenter Canada for a period of time...
Really..?? But i have valid workpermit till nov 2018

mdk.01

Nov 28, 2017
If you need to be back for work ASAP I wouldn't go until you have TRV! Processing times are over a month, as you probably know

mdk.01

Nov 28, 2017
Our family submitted on 27th Oct and we haven't herd back yet, for as of now over a month waiting time.

Jassatwal

Nov 28, 2017
I applied TRV already inside Canada. I will be geting passport reqst in around 10 days. I just have to submit my passport for stamp.