+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied Dec 1st within Canada no update

JoeJD

Feb 24, 2021
anyone with similar situations? please post timelines, thank you and good luck
My Filipino GF did her biometrics on the 29th of Dec and we haven't received any updates yet.the processing time for Manila is 76 days currently. It keeps going up each week for some reason, but hopefully for not much longer.

JoeJD

Feb 24, 2021
My Filipino GF did her biometrics on the 29th of Dec and we haven't received any updates yet.the processing time for Manila is 76 days currently. It keeps going up each week for some reason, but hopefully for not much longer.
She applied in Manila, since we are both living here together with our 10 month baby.

JoeJD

Feb 24, 2021
thank you, *within Canada*
Oh interesting. Maybe it'sa lot faster inside Canada. Right now the processing time is 76 days for TRVs applied for within Manila. The processing time goes up about 6 days each week for awhile. I'm hoping it won't taketoo long till my gf gets her TRV if approved.

Oct 27, 2020
Oh interesting. Maybe it'sa lot faster inside Canada. Right now the processing time is 76 days for TRVs applied for within Manila. The processing time goes up about 6 days each week for awhile. I'm hoping it won't taketoo long till my gf gets her TRV if approved.
i have tried calling and sending them webform, don't think it really helped. i guess we can just wait. now I need to travel and need to get a stamp outside Canada. trv has never been this hard

Reactions: JoeJD

JoeJD

Feb 24, 2021
i have tried calling and sending them webform, don't think it really helped. i guess we can just wait. now I need to travel and need to get a stamp outside Canada. trv has never been this hard
Yeah. I don't get why the covid situation should make it harder for them to process travel visas. I dont know what the job entails, but I wouldn't think their employees would have to meet together to examine the applications and decide to accept or reject them. Maybe I'm wrong. If anyone understands the process better than me please correct me.

RajdeepC

Jul 14, 2016
No update applied 11 Dec. Does anyone know whther you can travel and get it stamped in india while another application is open from within Canada?