+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV APPLIED AFTER FEBRUARY 2020

ank22

Star Member
May 24, 2019
From UAE processing time showing 230 days as of today 24th Jul 20.
exactly. Applied on July 5 for trv with pgwp. even though processing time on July 5 was 23 days and today marks 23 days but no update till now and status still shows submitted. My biometrics is still valid so lets see how long it will take.

Armandagar

Mar 26, 2020
exactly. Applied on July 5 for trv with pgwp. even though processing time on July 5 was 23 days and today marks 23 days but no update till now and status still shows submitted. My biometrics is still valid so let's see how long it will take.
I applied for TRV on Feb 18 and completed biometrics on the same day.

2. The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXX XXXX XXXX has been received from the IRCC Office on 2020-03-21 09:46:27 AM GMT Standard Time at the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi, and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, There has been no update since

3. Today iI received The decision envelope with a passport and one letter that

(A) As a result of the travel restriction and recent events surrounding COVID-19, the migration section at the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi will be limiting its operations until further notice. If you had submitted a paper application to us and your application is under process please note the below ;

(B) we will return your passport to you.

(C) your application remains open. We will start processing as and when we start standard operations.

(D) The Migration section will shortly contact you regarding your application.
So I want to know what is next

Jun 9, 2019
Hi,

Can someone help me in this?

I was sponsored by my husband under Family Class Sponsorship and i Landed Ottawa this Feb 2020. I'm working now with a private Company. I'm planning to apply TRV for my mother in India. Is it possible to do so? I'm confused coz i don't have T4 or T1.

Please guys give some suggestions