+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Applications OCT/NOV India

Gaurav Kaushik

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
I have saw the post that someone has applied on 26th October at chandigarh vfs paper application and his passport has dispatched today

kartheek@3086

Nov 28, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
I have saw the post that someone has applied on 26th October at chandigarh vfs paper application and his passport has dispatched today
Hey Gaurav
Mine is online application bro, its been 59 days and lets say oct 2nd and 18th and nov 7 are holidays if we take it out. its almost 55days but no update...
What is ur timeframe...? and where did u applied from ?

hiransiddharth

Dec 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-03-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-03-2016
AOR Received.
08-08-2016 (CIC RECVD FILE ON 17TH May)
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
08-20-2017
Hi Guys,

I applied on 25th November online for my parents in India .

Hopefully get by January Mid.

Will wait and watch.

sukhdipk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Hi Bryanna,
My brother got confirmation of application submission email on Nov 21(application submitted on Nov 6 from India)
Today he got another email saying ``your application has been refused due to personal asset ,financial circumstances and travel history``
But when I saw the top of that letter I got shocked because it was addressed to someone else and uci and file no also different.
My question is how long it takes for final decision after receiving confirmation of application submission?
IRCC send emails also regarding final decisions( whether (approval or refused)?
Thanks in advance

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna,
My brother got confirmation of application submission email on Nov 21(application submitted on Nov 6 from India)
Today he got another email saying ``your application has been refused due to personal asset ,financial circumstances and travel history``
But when I saw the top of that letter I got shocked because it was addressed to someone else and uci and file no also different.
My question is how long it takes for final decision after receiving confirmation of application submission?
It depends on the application.

IRCC send emails also regarding final decisions( whether (approval or refused)?
Thanks in advance
Your brother can email the visa office to ask if a decision has been made + mention that the refusal letter is for another applicant

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi guys I had submitted online application for my brother in law and his family’s visit visa on October 27 but today my brother in laws and his daughter’s visa is rejected,but for his wife the decision is not made yet the reason is the officer is not satisfied the they will be back to home country at the end of their stay and it is written paragraphs 179(B) so what is this and can I reapply again for them.
What do you advised @Brayan tamayo

Last edited:

samteshwar

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hi guys I had submitted online application for my brother in law and his family’s visit visa on October 27 but today my brother in laws and his daughter’s visa is rejected,but for his wife the decision is not made yet the reason is the officer is not satisfied the they will be back to home country at the end of their stay and it is written paragraphs 179(B) so what is this and can I reapply again for them.
What do you advised @Brayan tamayo
When did their review of eligibility start?

sukhdipk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Hi
I want to know if someone got their TRV results for Nov applications
My brother got reply exact after one month today.
He received an email that says '' your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from IRCC office to VAC-New Delhi''
They usually use processed passport instead..
Let's see what has been granted..