+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV application

shaneet10

Aug 19, 2021
Hi I have applied my TRV within Canada. But I need to travel to India urgently. Can I get my stamping from India whenever I receive my passport request. What’s the process of that? Please help!

am13470

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Quebec
Hi I have applied my TRV within Canada. But I need to travel to India urgently. Can I get my stamping from India whenever I receive my passport request. What’s the process of that? Please help!
Yes you can but now it’s totally uncertainty when you will get passport request. I applied on 15 Jan and still waiting for my Passport Request.

shaneet10

Aug 19, 2021
Are you currently in Canada or Bangladesh? Did you raised a web form to ircc stating that the processing times have been increased in your application case?

am13470

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Quebec
Are you currently in Canada or Bangladesh? Did you raised a web form to ircc stating that the processing times have been increased in your application case?
In Canada. Raised several (5/6) web forms to IRCC but all the time they send just a general reply. In fact, I and my wife applied on the same day/time. She already has her passport with visa stamp.

krishkrish

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Hi,
I applied for Trv for my work permit from inside Canada. 2 months back I came to India to visit my family, I send my Passport to Indian embassy in New Delhi. I got my passport back with 10 years Visitor stamp instead of WORKER.

I am confusing why they gave me a visitor visa.

Indian Canada hunter

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hi,
I applied for Trv for my work permit from inside Canada. 2 months back I came to India to visit my family, I send my Passport to Indian embassy in New Delhi. I got my passport back with 10 years Visitor stamp instead of WORKER.

Did you get a PPR

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
Hi,

did you send any email to ircc to inform that you want to get stamping in India? if you dont mind which city in India did you send the passport for stamping?

krishkrish

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
No, I did not inform IRCC. After the passport request, I send my documents(passport request letter, webform-VFS GLOBAL, booking conformation letter from VFS Global) send via a Two-way courier.