+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV application

mafin

Nov 11, 2019
Hi
I am planning to apply for TRV.
I am married and have a little boy.
we are applying under the name of my husband.
about or travel history we have 2 Schengen and been in Turkey, Dubai, Thailand, and Malasya for 2 months, my husband has stayed there 3 times, every time like 1 month.
he is a Ceo of his IT company, and so he has all the proof of his tie to his resident country,
like his company, his employee and so on.
he can also provide the bank balance, his property in our home country like home and car and everything.
I am a student at university. and my son is also a student at school.
my question is we have 2 deed which one of them belongs to me the other one belongs to my husband.
do I need to attach mine as our property? or because he is a sponsor then my property makes no difference?

ibbidude1

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Hi
I am planning to apply for TRV.
I am married and have a little boy.
we are applying under the name of my husband.
about or travel history we have 2 Schengen and been in Turkey, Dubai, Thailand, and Malasya for 2 months, my husband has stayed there 3 times, every time like 1 month.
he is a Ceo of his IT company, and so he has all the proof of his tie to his resident country,
like his company, his employee and so on.
he can also provide the bank balance, his property in our home country like home and car and everything.
I am a student at university. and my son is also a student at school.
my question is we have 2 deed which one of them belongs to me the other one belongs to my husband.
do I need to attach mine as our property? or because he is a sponsor then my property makes no difference?
History you shared belongs to your husband or you both visited ?
as i have seen in this forum, your husband has a good tie with home country as he has business and visited some countries including Europe.
if you are planning to visit together then there is a chance of rejection if you haven't traveled before with family.
any property documents will be a plus point.

i shared what i learnt in this forum. Best of Luck

mafin

Nov 11, 2019
as i have seen in this forum, your husband has a good tie with home country as he has business and visited some countries including Europe.
if you are planning to visit together then there is a chance of rejection if you haven't traveled before with family.

Thank you so much for your prompt reply.
About our travel history yes we both traveled together so we have kind a those required eyecatching visa.

mafin

Nov 11, 2019

Do we need to show our personal travel history for each Member of family
Or a general one is enough?!
In most of them we were together
But in 2 of them my husband has gone alone.

mafin

Nov 11, 2019
Does my husband as the CEO need to attach his payslip and a certificate of job statue ?