+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV application within Canada

ZiyodaSh

Sep 28, 2017
Hi guys,
I applied for TRV on Oct 1st within Canada. I've looked at processing times and it says they're still working on applications submitted on Sep 22. I sent my application by mail and attached my passport as well to save time as this was advised by one of the immigration officers. I haven't received any kind of confirmation of receipt from them. I'm wondering how long this whole thing will take and when can i expect to get my passport back.
My flight is on November 4th. :( Thank you for your help!

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Hi guys,
I applied for TRV on Oct 1st within Canada. I've looked at processing times and it says they're still working on applications submitted on Sep 22. I sent my application by mail and attached my passport as well to save time as this was advised by one of the immigration officers. I haven't received any kind of confirmation of receipt from them. I'm wondering how long this whole thing will take and when can i expect to get my passport back.
My flight is on November 4th. :( Thank you for your help!
have you tried to link your application online? it will be easy to track the status. if you sent a return envelope with your application you can check to see when it is activated.

ZiyodaSh

Sep 28, 2017
have you tried to link your application online? it will be easy to track the status. if you sent a return envelope with your application you can check to see when it is activated.
Hey, thanks for your response. I tried to link it but I have no idea why it says they can't find such application. It seems like it isn't even inputted in their system yet.