+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV application time line (June 2021 - July 2021)

rules87

Jul 21, 2021
Hi Everyone,

If anyone is applying for TRV from India, lets post the time line here.

My parents visa has been refused twice (2019 & 2020). I am expecting a baby in Jan. 2022 and I need my mother by my side. So to be on a safer side this time I just applied for my mum's visa.
She would not need biometrics as it was already done in 2019. Hoping my mum gets her visa this time and she gets it soon.

Has anyone applied for TRV in 2021 and got a response ?

Timeline:
File Submitted - 21st July 2021

Last edited:

Aftabshah2565

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Hi Everyone,

My parents visa has been refused twice (2019 & 2020). I am expecting a baby in Jan. 2022 and I need my mother by my side. So to be on a safer side this time I just applied for my mum's visa.
She would not need biometrics as it was already done in 2019. Hoping my mum gets her visa this time and she gets it soon.

Timeline:
She dont need to give biometrics as they are valid for 10 years.

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
my mom had 10 years visitor visa..got expired...did not do biometrics back then..
She applied for trv visitor visa again on july 12th.. Got Biometrics date for Aug 20th.
I have invited her as I need support in my pregnancy delivery.

rajahir

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
my mom had 10 years visitor visa..got expired...did not do biometrics back then..
She applied for trv visitor visa again on july 12th.. Got Biometrics date for Aug 20th.
I have invited her as I need support in my pregnancy delivery.
Hi Varinder,
Could you please help me with a form on the application. Did you put in 'Covid-19' as the reason for the visit on one of the forms.?
Thanks

rajahir

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
No i am calling my mom for pregnancy support.. I did not write Covid19
Thanks for the prompt response. If you don't mind, could you please confirm how long did the entire process take and which country did she apply from.? If from India then did you encounter any issues with the biometrics process as the VACs were closed?
Thanks in advance!

Naitik91

Mar 5, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I am a PR in Canada and I have provided all the necessary documents online.

I applied for Super-visa for my Mom, the details are as follows:
Country of Applicant : India
Application Submission : Mar 2021
Biometrics : July 2021
Upfront Medical : Jan 2021

What to expect after this? Has anyone received approval for super visa? Could you please share your timeline here as well.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Everyone,

What to expect after this? Has anyone received approval for super visa? Could you please share your timeline here as well.
Your file was essentially on hold until the biometrics were done so now processing can really start.

Naitik91

Mar 5, 2021
Your file was essentially on hold until the biometrics were done so now processing can really start.
Thank you canuck78 for responding.
Yeah, I understand that without biometric they do not consider the application complete.

I was hoping to understand what starts first? the Eligibility or back ground check or something else?
I mean common sense dictates that eligibility starts first but I might be wrong as well.

Abhisun15

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Timeline:
Hi, I am applying for my parents Visitor Visa, can you please confirm if 2 applications needs to filled for Mom and dad separately ? Also, how many months bank statement will be required and what would be the ideal amount in the bank ?
Thank you.

Sharkha

Nov 21, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Hi Naitik,
Yes. You are right. Some processes start even before the biometrics. In my case, they did the biographics sharing with RCMP and US. They did this on the day of application submission. And once the biometric was done, they shared the biometrics with the agencies. But as a general rule, it is better to finish biometrics as it makes your application complete and even Cic stated that the processing times are when the complete application has been submitted.
I know this from the gcms notes.
Thank

Reactions: mpreetsingh

Naitik91

Mar 5, 2021
Hi Naitik,
Yes. You are right. Some processes start even before the biometrics. In my case, they did the biographics sharing with RCMP and US. They did this on the day of application submission. And once the biometric was done, they shared the biometrics with the agencies. But as a general rule, it is better to finish biometrics as it makes your application complete and even Cic stated that the processing times are when the complete application has been submitted.
I know this from the gcms notes.
Thank
Hi Sharkha,
Thank you for the info.
When you say biographic sharing with RCMP and US, do you mean it's part of the background check for criminal activities?
Sorry if its a stupid question but this is all very new to me.

navi5

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Hey guys.. i applied for a TRV in 24th July in India and till now I haven’t received the AOR. Is that normal? I tried calling ITCC and they told me to contact vfs and vfs told me that they can’t do anything.

Jj_Hm

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hey guys.. i applied for a TRV in 24th July in India and till now I haven’t received the AOR. Is that normal? I tried calling ITCC and they told me to contact vfs and vfs told me that they can’t do anything.
Have you got any update ?

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Applied VV in march,21 from India, biometrics in Aug.21 to meet kids on gckey. Still waiting..
They are dealing new files(after september) ignoring old one, which is against natural justice. Anyone got ppr with such like timeline.