+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Application: Query regarding Who is inviting you for the visit?

pankaj.chhabra

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Hi,

I am from India living with my wife in Canada as a PR. I want to invite my parents on visitor visa, I am applying through new IRCC portal.

One of the question is who is inviting you where I have mentioned my details then it asks does anybody else invite you. Shall I write my wife's details as well.

Consider that my wife is not working so cant show her income, etc. We have joint account so funds in canada would show her name plus the home we live has both mine and her name.

Please suggest. Thanks!

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi,

I am from India living with my wife in Canada as a PR. I want to invite my parents on visitor visa, I am applying through new IRCC portal.

One of the question is who is inviting you where I have mentioned my details then it asks does anybody else invite you. Shall I write my wife's details as well. "Yes You can"

Consider that my wife is not working so cant show her income, etc. We have joint account so funds in canada would show her name plus the home we live has both mine and her name.

Please suggest. Thanks!

Reactions: find_anand

pankaj.chhabra

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Thanks for your reply. I hope it will be alright if she is not working and doesnt have any income to show. Thanks!

pankaj.chhabra

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Hi All,
There are couple of more questions that have come up:
1. In the above scenario, do I need 2 invitation letters, one from myself and one from my wife. Or just one invitation letter mentioning and signed by both myself and my wife.
2. I have added application of my father though I still need to complete the documents. When I click to 'Add member' nothing happens, is that because I would need to complete my father's application then only I can add another member (which is my mother).

Please suggest. Thanks!

sventhedog

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
In my case, just 1 invitation letter from my brother. My brother just included both (brother and sister-in-law) their ID's with the letter. Only my brother signed which is fine because they are under 1 address anyway.