+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Application, Please help

accpac200

Apr 11, 2012
I applied for a Canadian TRV in February 2002 to attend a course in Montreal sponsored by my company. I had a letter from the Institute and a letter of sponsorship from my company. After the Interview I was asked to come back in a week's time. My company had 2 Expatriate Directors at the time and one of them was then outside the country. The one who was around is the one who organised the trip,unfortunately his son was involved in an accident and he left the same day I attended the interview so the other Director came the following day. When the embassy called the second Director he said even though he knows me very well he didn't know about the trip because he has been out of the country and not involved in the Daily activities of the business for some time so they should wait for him to confirm from the other Director. They did not call again and when I went to the embassy they refused the visa on the grounds that my boss did not know about the trip meaning I have lied. I re-applied in 2008 and on the refusal sheet they have a lot of reasons for refusal and the only one they ticked said ' we cannot establish the authenticity of your documents', meaning it is a carry over from the first one. Three days later my bankers called me that the Canadian Embassy is verifying my bank statements and asked if I have submitted a statement there' I was happy because they will realize that I have a genuine statement.

I have subsequantly had 6 UK visa including a student VISA, two 5 year US VISA's, 2 German Schengen VISA's, 2 France Schengen VISA's and a Swiss VISA. I want to re apply for the TRV, what are my chances?, It is exactly 10 after the first application.

moluminku

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
accpac200 said:
I applied for a Canadian TRV in February 2002 to attend a course in Montreal sponsored by my company. I had a letter from the Institute and a letter of sponsorship from my company. After the Interview I was asked to come back in a week's time. My company had 2 Expatriate Directors at the time and one of them was then outside the country. The one who was around is the one who organised the trip,unfortunately his son was involved in an accident and he left the same day I attended the interview so the other Director came the following day. When the embassy called the second Director he said even though he knows me very well he didn't know about the trip because he has been out of the country and not involved in the Daily activities of the business for some time so they should wait for him to confirm from the other Director. They did not call again and when I went to the embassy they refused the visa on the grounds that my boss did not know about the trip meaning I have lied. I re-applied in 2008 and on the refusal sheet they have a lot of reasons for refusal and the only one they ticked said ' we cannot establish the authenticity of your documents', meaning it is a carry over from the first one. Three days later my bankers called me that the Canadian Embassy is verifying my bank statements and asked if I have submitted a statement there' I was happy because they will realize that I have a genuine statement.

I have subsequantly had 6 UK visa including a student VISA, two 5 year US VISA's, 2 German Schengen VISA's, 2 France Schengen VISA's and a Swiss VISA. I want to re apply for the TRV, what are my chances?, It is exactly 10 after the first application.
canada is not a tourist friendly country.Least chance for visa.

shaznaz75

Feb 25, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
I'll have to agree with the person above. He's right. I am going to echo his comments. It's very hard even for people trying to see their own family and relatives...If you want to settle in Canada apply for PR under skilled class you might get it in couple yrs(whatever the wait is from your home country)