+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Application from UAE Timelines and Status

Ali.Ayyach

Jun 8, 2015
Status updated on june 25th, application approved :D, waiting my passport should be received by tomorrow hopefully!

I will share with u the visa validity as soon as i get the passport.

Wish you all the best of luck! :)

jeddahwala

May 31, 2015
Dear Ali,

Happy to know about your visa, i hope you will have a nice visit :D

Please do let me know what is your nationality ;D

good luck brother.

mna-991

Jun 9, 2015
mna-991 said:
Hi All,

Please share your timelines and resutls for TRV applications submitted from UAE either Dubai or Abu Dhabi.

I had submiited mine and my family ( Wife + 2 kids to visit my brother and toursim )

Nationality; Pakistan

Application submitted at VFS dubai on April 19th 2015

No upates yet
Well further progress is that I recieved email notification from Ebmassy for submission of mine and my family's passsports to VFS on 25th june 2015 Thursday, I had submitted them at VFS Dubai in last hour same day.

I am not sure what is fait of my application .. my travel plan was depart on 10th and its a big state of conusion not being able to book your travel...
any ideas and suggestions...

mna-991

Jun 9, 2015
can some advise, How much time it take for your passport to return i.e. when u submitted at VFS and when you got it back ?

Further just to understand what are the if passport expiry date matter, I am told that they are stamping visa maximum for the period approved or passport expiry date whicheveris earlier so it means if the passport is exiring in 1 year will the issues visa also for 1 year only. ?

abdullah1982

May 19, 2014
Good day sir

I apply for my self last year
And I got it for one year it take almost 40 days

This year I applied for me and my wife and four kids in 18/05/2015
But till now I don't get any update yet

I am self employ

Can you tell me how long it take with you

Thanks

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Hi Mna
Please can you tell me did you apply online or on paper .
Bxos I did apply on paper in Pretoria office but could not submitt my passport bxos I m not live in South Africa .
After 50 days I did e mail phone and live chat and they vac office said to me to submitt my passport ..
Now I'm confuse would they ask for visa stamping or for some thing else

Ali.Ayyach

Jun 8, 2015
jeddahwala said:
Dear Ali,

Happy to know about your visa, i hope you will have a nice visit :D

Please do let me know what is your nationality ;D

good luck brother.
Thank you bro!

Sorry for the late reply, im lebanese :)

akilaj

Jul 15, 2015
Ali.Ayyach said:
Status updated on june 25th, application approved :D, waiting my passport should be received by tomorrow hopefully!

I will share with u the visa validity as soon as i get the passport.

Wish you all the best of luck! :)
Good luck!

jbjc

Jul 11, 2015
hi guys,

I just got my TRV refusal letter today for the following reasons that i really dont understand,i include my boyfriend(as common law partner) in the application but i am the main applicant.They ask only to atached my boyfriends passport and residence visa plus the usual application forms.

1. TRAVEL HISTORY - Ive been touring for the past 10 yrs and ive ben to 31 countries,including the USA,SCHENGEN COUNTRIES,JAPAN and other asian countries.All visas and stamps are attached in my application.

2.FAMILY TIES IN CANADA AND IN COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE - I made it clear in the form that i dont have any relative or friend in canada to meet,its clearly for tourism purpose.I am currently residing alone in Dubai for the past 4 years as Civil Engineer,i just renew my UAE visa which is 2yrs so that means its valid til 2017!all my family are in the Phiippines.Yes i am single,30years old.

3.CURRENT EMPLOYMENT SITUATION - I just renew my contract in the company,and have validity til 2017.

4.PERSONAL ASSETS AND FINANCIAL STATUS - closing balance in the 4month statement that i print was 22,000cad,my propose stay was only 5days,i provided my itenerary and hotel booking.Although the amount was not in my acct all the time,ofcourse i had to ask some friends to deposit money in my acct 2weeks before i print my statement.I dont have any other assets in UAE,though i have in the Philippines-but it would be too much effort to include that cause it has to be attest blah blah...and all i want is to visit canada for 5days!

Can anyone explain to me this reasons,as i am planning to re apply the soonest.Thanks.

sardarkhan

Oct 13, 2012
@jbjc

The only thing which raises eyebrows is your point 4.PERSONAL ASSETS AND FINANCIAL STATUS.
Your should have consistent bank statement over the period of 3 to 6 months, Also CAD 22000 looks on the lower end.

5 days visit is not sitting well with your financial status.