+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Application from UAE Timelines and Status

mna-991

Jun 9, 2015
Hi All,

Please share your timelines and resutls for TRV applications submitted from UAE either Dubai or Abu Dhabi.

I had submiited mine and my family ( Wife + 2 kids to visit my brother and toursim )

Nationality; Pakistan

Application submitted at VFS dubai on April 19th 2015

No upates yet

Ali.Ayyach

Jun 8, 2015
Hi,

Ive applied online from kuwait (originally lebanese) to visit my wife, on may 15 i submitted the application, the only update i received is "passed" for my medical tests,

Good luck with urs :)

Regards,

mna-991

Jun 9, 2015
If Medical is required for TRV applications as well? I have not got any Medical request yet :( ... however Embassy has responded to my follow up email that the as part of TRV awarding process background investigation are mandatory and they are conducting some background investigations.... however it been 58 days today since we submitted our application...

jeddahwala

May 31, 2015
Hi mna991

how many countries you have visited so far in last 10 years ?

Are you having valid US visa stamped ?

May be your name was hit on their list and they might be doing security checks, i am not saying you are a criminal but they have some criteria to fulfill if someones name is matching to some degree.

good luck & Regards

Ali.Ayyach

Jun 8, 2015
I received and email, theyre requesting my original passport, and they mentioned that a decision has been made but didnt update the status of my application, what does it mean?

jeddahwala

May 31, 2015
Hi good to know about it, it took more then a month to get the passport request, when travel date you mentioned in your application ?

GOOD LUCK

Ali.Ayyach

Jun 8, 2015
jeddahwala said:
Hi good to know about it, it took more then a month to get the passport request, when travel date you mentioned in your application ?

GOOD LUCK
Hey,

I mentioned 2 months, aug 1 till oct 1 2015, what do u think would be the period of the visa?

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Hi Jeddha wala
If you have valid visa of USA and you already visited schegen ,ENGLAND ,South Africa , Kuwait, Mozambique then how many percent chance of your visa ? Pls

jeddahwala

May 31, 2015
Hey Ali.Ayyach,

as per the trend you must get 4 years multiple visa, once you get your visa back kindly do post it here the validity for your visa.

good luck dear :D

jeddahwala

May 31, 2015
Dear Nousherwan,

Quite bright, you must get it as you have been to ENG and Schengen countries and never over stayed.

Do post your visa outcome here too.
Just a suggestion if you are going to apply, to make your case more strong attach a valid ticket for your period of stay it shows visa officer that you have paid the money for your return ticket (find a refundable ticket in case if the visa gets rejected)

Good luck.

Regards

Ali.Ayyach

Jun 8, 2015
jeddahwala said:
Hey Ali.Ayyach,

as per the trend you must get 4 years multiple visa, once you get your visa back kindly do post it here the validity for your visa.

good luck dear :D
Thank you dear, but I dont get it,, why 4 years? I surely will update u guys

mna-991

Jun 9, 2015
Well, I do not hold the US visa and during the last 10 years I have traveled a lot but not towards the west. My travel has been mostly toward UAE, KSA, Kenya, Sirilanka, Vietnam e.t.c. and this travel has been quite frequent becase of my jobs requirement.

Its 63 day now and no update yet....

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
mna-991 said:
Well, I do not hold the US visa and during the last 10 years I have traveled a lot but not towards the west. My travel has been mostly toward UAE, KSA, Kenya, Sirilanka, Vietnam e.t.c. and this travel has been quite frequent becase of my jobs requirement.

Its 63 day now and no update yet....

Dear I think for Pakistani passport they take 71 days because I did apply 39 day before even having strong travel history and education buy could not get any reply from pretoria embassy south Africa .The current processing time from here is 19 days . Any wish you good luck