+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Application Delay!

876er

Dec 8, 2013
Hello all, i am an international student studying in Canada, I have submitted my application for renewal of my entry visa to the Ottawa office which received it on October 9 2013 and still haven't gotten it back. I've called the call center many times and have gotten the same response " IT should be sent back to you soon". I have emailed the Ottawa office and have gotten one answer last week saying my application is still being processed and they cant give an estimated time left for it to be done, im was planning to leave in a week to go home for Christmas but still no word from Ottawa office, i check my tracking number daily(Canada post) and same this appears , no tracking number found, does anyone else have this problem?

Dec 9, 2013
Same here. I got a message from CIC saying my application is approved and my original passport is required, so I mailed my passport to them on Nov 15th and didn't get it back until now. My friend mailed her passport with me at the same day and she got her passport with visa back 10 days ago. I'm so worried and I forgot to note down the tracking number. T.T

GagamM

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/04/2016
AOR Received.
04/05/2016
Med's Done....
14/05/2016
Passport Req..
02/11/2016
8994655 said:
Same here. I got a message from CIC saying my application is approved and my original passport is required, so I mailed my passport to them on Nov 15th and didn't get it back until now. My friend mailed her passport with me at the same day and she got her passport with visa back 10 days ago. I'm so worried and I forgot to note down the tracking number. T.T
Hey guys, can you please give me your suggestions I would really appreciate it, anyone who has been through or if is still going through similar situation.
I submitted my paper application on October 26 they received it on October October 29th and till now I have had no response from them. I emailed them 4 times and I keep calling the call center agents but they seems to know nothing about Ottawa office. I did put an urgency on my application on Friday 13th of December to get my passport back to me as I already cancelled my tickets that I had booked for that day (December 13).
I need to visit back home as soon as possible, its really very urgent I have provided them with my details too. I can't seem to find a way to contact the Ottawa office, thinking for going there in person on Wednesday 18th- but doesn't look like anyone had any success with that till now. Any suggestions??

vb1984

Jan 6, 2014
Hi

I am in the same boat....i got a letter saying that my TRV application has been transferred from ottawa to los angeles and returned my passport back to me...i have no idea why this happened....i have all-ready booked my flight back home for 5 feb 2014..........could u kindly share what is going to happen now......

Thanks