+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV application approved but tracking # is not activated

SAHARGH

Apr 15, 2015
Hi members,
TRV application was closed and approved on mycic at 4 pm today, but tracking number is not activated yet. any idea?

palicon

May 14, 2015
Hi SAHARGH,
exactly same situation with you!
share my timeline with you:

Date of original passport request: May 06
Date of application closed: May 13

still can't track anything and I was supposed to fly on May 15, already cancelled my flight.......so sad
Hopefully both of us can receive passports soon
Keep in touch and update!

Best,
Pali

amoosam

May 8, 2015
Hi there,

Could please let me know how you applied? online or in person? how long does it take from the date you applied to get their decision?
and where you sent your passport?

SAHARGH

Apr 15, 2015
palicon said:
Hi SAHARGH,
exactly same situation with you!
share my timeline with you:

still can't track anything and I was supposed to fly on May 15, already cancelled my flight.......so sad
Hopefully both of us can receive passports soon
Keep in touch and update!

Best,
Pali

Hi Pali,
thanks for sharing your timeline. Sorry to hear that. I also had a flight on April 30th that I had to cancel as well. I will let you know if I receive any information. hopefully we get it by next week

SAHARGH

Apr 15, 2015
amoosam said:
Hi there,

Could please let me know how you applied? online or in person? how long does it take from the date you applied to get their decision?
and where you sent your passport?
Hi, you cannot apply in person. you should apply either through paper application or online application. I applied online and it took me 1 month and 2 weeks. However, it was supposed to take only 9 days at the time that I applied. I sent my pp to Ottawa.

Anzy.j

May 15, 2015
SAHARGH said:
Hi members,
TRV application was closed and approved on mycic at 4 pm today, but tracking number is not activated yet. any idea?
Hi sahargh
Can u please let me know do you got your passport or not yet. Becasue i am on the same exact boat..

palicon

May 14, 2015
Hi all,

on the same boat...still didn't see my passport sending out
what's wrong with Ottawa visa office?! It has been a week since my application status change to closed, really miserable=(

palicon

May 14, 2015
Hi,

I've received my passport yesterday finally, but my vacation was cancelled anyway......

My timeline:
Date of passport received: May 21

Good luck for everyone!

rar

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
SAHARGH said:
Hi members,
Hi,
Did you get your passport back? When did you receive your original passport request?

rar