+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV against PGWP, reapplied outside canada(india) no response

mahisandhu_

Feb 22, 2022
I have applied for TRV against PGWP from india i m canada returning worker but till date no TRV or passport request came i am currently in India want to go back asap. Tried everything emails webforms no reply. Can i try to apply canada visitor visa so that i can reenter canada tired of waiting for TRV ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have applied for TRV against PGWP from india i m canada returning worker but till date no TRV or passport request came i am currently in India want to go back asap. Tried everything emails webforms no reply. Can i try to apply canada visitor visa so that i can reenter canada tired of waiting for TRV ?
It's not clear what you are asking. You need a TRV to return to Canada regardless of whether you are returning based on the PGWP or coming as a visitor. You've already applied for a TRV and applying for a second TRV doesn't make sense. Unfortunately the only option is to wait for the TRV to be approved.

Vinay_varma

Sep 8, 2022
have you received your TRV?