+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Truck driver work permit refused

Jaskhela

Feb 21, 2020
Hi,

If anybody can help me with this ,I applied for work permit from dubai , I have 3 years experience in truck driving and I had valid LMIA and 5.5 overall bands in ielts not less than 4.5,

Reason for refusal:
You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek

Applied with work experience and attached my Cv with the file demonstrating duties from the past job and payslips from the company I was currently working for in U.A.E

Bank statements showing salary entries in my acc.

1 refusal in the past for visitor visa

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,

If anybody can help me with this ,I applied for work permit from dubai , I have 3 years experience in truck driving and I had valid LMIA and 5.5 overall bands in ielts not less than 4.5,

Reason for refusal:
You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek

Applied with work experience and attached my Cv with the file demonstrating duties from the past job and payslips from the company I was currently working for in U.A.E

I think it's hard to say based on the information you've provided. I would order your GCMS notes to see the detailed reasons behind the refusal.

Jaskhela

Feb 21, 2020
What province? Do you have the proper licensing requirements to work as a truck driver?

I applied for job in Ontario province and yes I have the heavy duty licence same as other employees from my company in U.A.E has got their visas approved

Aippns13

Apr 18, 2020
Hi,

Reason for refusal:

I also got same reason and my visa got refused today my no. +971525135902 WhatsApp me

Jaskhela

Feb 21, 2020
I also got same reason and my visa got refused today my no. +971525135902 WhatsApp me
Hello brother I ordered GCMS notes and the reason he refused because of work experience officer didn't count all the years and he missed some or may be my agent who filled the file may have made mistake so I sent my file again with all the salary receipts again and bank statement showing 3 year salary from same company hopefully I will get it's only minor you should order gcms notes, I will send you msg on whatsapp,

Aippns13

Apr 18, 2020
Hello brother I ordered GCMS notes and the reason he refused because of work experience officer didn't count all the years and he missed some or may be my agent who filled the file may have made mistake so I sent my file again with all the salary receipts again and bank statement showing 3 year salary from same company hopefully I will get it's only minor you should order gcms notes, I will send you msg on whatsapp,
Brother please send message on WhatsApp .