+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRU OFFER Letter

sahilchopra1

Aug 16, 2012
IS ANYONE got offer letter from TRU for Post baccalaureate Diploma. I applied on 1st feb .. got nothing yet.... does anybody got the offer letter...how many days does it take to get offer letter for the same.

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahilchopra1 said:
IS ANYONE got offer letter from TRU for Post baccalaureate Diploma. I applied on 1st feb .. got nothing yet.... does anybody got the offer letter...how many days does it take to get offer letter for the same.
yes bro.i applied in the end of dec. on 16 and got it in the first week of jan.

post. baccu diploma in marketing.

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
eagle89 said:
yes bro.i applied in the end of dec. on 16 and got it in the first week of jan.

post. baccu diploma in marketing.
do not go for TRU.............

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
sahilchopra1 said:
Y bro... y don't go 4 TRU
because of its reputation. And visa chances also low.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

sandhuboy said:
because of its reputation. And visa chances also low.

1. More than reputation of a school, it's your academic records which matters most.

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandhuboy said:
do not go for TRU.............
bro.....frankly speaking m not going to study marketing program in TRU or in any college...as i said before in my one post m applying for concordia uni. for business management technology program.once i get visa and admission based on TRU offer letter i will switch my school from TRU to john molson....

that;s what i have thought so far.....because if i opt for second bachelor degree my chances of visa refusal will be high because it may raise question to embassy people that why the guy will study second bachelor degree ?

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
Hi,

1. More than reputation of a school, it's your academic records which matters most.
bro..please comment on my this thread.if i come to canada i will bring royal whisky for you.i tried to search my answer in your previous threads but couldn't found anything..
what would you prefer?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/concordia-john-molson-business-schools-btm-vs-trus-pg-diploma-in-marketing-t134163.0.html;msg2064806#msg2064806

Thanks.

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am from pakistan and i also applied for TRU, currently my application is in process, One thing i want to share that her in pakistan the processing time is very slow and one of my friend who got visa within 20 days, its shocking for pakistani student where the processing time is almost 6 month to get visa. Also here most of the consultant refer to TRU to get admission just because the visa ratio of British Columbia Kamloops is awesome. So go ahead for TRU. and best of luck. :D

Coolunas

Jul 8, 2017
i am from pakistan and i also applied for TRU, currently my application is in process, One thing i want to share that her in pakistan the processing time is very slow and one of my friend who got visa within 20 days, its shocking for pakistani student where the processing time is almost 6 month to get visa. Also here most of the consultant refer to TRU to get admission just because the visa ratio of British Columbia Kamloops is awesome. So go ahead for TRU. and best of luck. :D
Dear i had completed Mba-finance with 2.55 cgpa 64.77% marks,
2 years bsc with 47% marks
Ics 43%
Matric 43%
IELTS (6.5) r-6.5, w-5.5, L-8 , s-6.

Mostly consultants suggest me to take addmission in TRU baccalaureate Diploma in finance ,

My prolie is week throughout my academic record with low marks%.

Kindly suggest what i should do? What are my visa chances?

Raprashant

Jun 16, 2018
Hi applied in the same month did u get any updates regarding offer something as if now from tru. I applied for fall 2018 but couldn't hear now they said I can expect for winter 19 if seats are available.