+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRP or TRV for baby born outside Canada to PR parents

Arsalanza

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
I humbly apologize if this is being repeated, but I am desperate

I and my wife are Canadian PRs , we did a soft landing in June 2019 and got stuck due to covid and other issues, I had a daughter last year, and now we wish to move with her, I am not defaulting with residency obligation until the end of August.

SHOULD I APPLY TRP or TRV , some recommend TRV , some say TRP is better, and will be valid for one year and include medical for child.

I am confused, please help, I have to apply tomorrow or the maximum day after tomorrow

regards and thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I humbly apologize if this is being repeated, but I am desperate

I and my wife are Canadian PRs , we did a soft landing in June 2019 and got stuck due to covid and other issues, I had a daughter last year, and now we wish to move with her, I am not defaulting with residency obligation until the end of August.

SHOULD I APPLY TRP or TRV , some recommend TRV , some say TRP is better, and will be valid for one year and include medical for child.

I am confused, please help, I have to apply tomorrow or the maximum day after tomorrow

regards and thanks
You should apply for a TRV. If the TRV is refused then you should try the TRP. It doesn't make sense to apply for a TRP first if there's no TRV refusal.

Arsalanza

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
You should apply for a TRV. If the TRV is refused then you should try the TRP. It doesn't make sense to apply for a TRP first if there's no TRV refusal.
hello sorry to bother again , i am bit confused with these 2 questions

flight departing canada , can i show a booking showing flight taking baby and her mom

your travel itenary- we will be staying with my sister for 2 months can i show her invititation letter