+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRP APPLICATION

Window2176

Jan 4, 2018
Hi,
I applied for a trp as well.
All my documents were mailed out on December 15, 2018
They said they received my file on january 29, 2019.
I was told my application went into further review on april 29, 2019
Still waiting on an answer.
Just wondering what further review means and also if anyone has a similar experience.
Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi,
Just wondering what further review means and also if anyone has a similar experience.
Thanks
There is no posted processing time for TRPs. Why are you inadmissible and what are your grounds for needing to come to Canada?

Window2176

Jan 4, 2018
I was on a student permit. Had one course left.
My college cancelled my admission in the course one week before my student permit expiry date. I had already applied for an extension but had to update the cancelled admission. I took that course online instead.
In the mean time my student permit extension was rejected and i was asked to leave canada asap. I applied for a trp with the help of a representative.
I have finished my course and obtained my diploma. But cannot apply for a pwgp because of the trp application

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I was on a student permit. Had one course left.
My college cancelled my admission in the course one week before my student permit expiry date. I had already applied for an extension but had to update the cancelled admission. I took that course online instead.
In the mean time my student permit extension was rejected and i was asked to leave canada asap. I applied for a trp with the help of a representative.
I have finished my course and obtained my diploma. But cannot apply for a pwgp because of the trp application
Are you still in Canada? When did your study permit expire?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Still in canada on implied status. Student permit expired December 12
Not sure why you think you have Implied Status. You are in Canada illegally. You should have left Canada when your study permit was refused. There is little chance of a TRP being approved.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I have confirmed with cic
I am on implied status
You're really not in status and haven't been for six months now. The call center agents are often not fully accurate.

You should check with an immigration consultant/lawyer.

Window2176

Jan 4, 2018
You're really not in status and haven't been for six months now. The call center agents are often not fully accurate.

You should check with an immigration consultant/lawyer.
The application was made by an immigration lawyer and he states the same that i am on an implied status

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I have confirmed with cic
I am on implied status
No, you aren't. A person is on Implied Status when waiting on the decision of a temporary residency extension that was submitted prior to their previous status expiring.

You submitted an extension. If it was refused, you were out if status as of the refusal date. If it was rejected as incomplete, you were out if status as of December.

Applying for a TRP did NOT grant you any form of status, implied or otherwise. as of that point. Make no mistake, you are in Canada illegally.

aliacca

Jun 1, 2016
Hello

I have applied for my daughter's TRP (2 years old) from outside the Canada on 18th April 2019 as the entire family is PR holder (other than daughter) and planning to move to Canada. However, it has been almost 2 months but we did not get any feedback from CIC. Generally how much time they have taken to issue/ reject the TRP application. The nationality is Pakistani.

Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello

I have applied for my daughter's TRP (2 years old) from outside the Canada on 18th April 2019 as the entire family is PR holder (other than daughter) and planning to move to Canada. However, it has been almost 2 months but we did not get any feedback from CIC. Generally how much time they have taken to issue/ reject the TRP application. The nationality is Pakistani.

Thanks
There are no set processing times for TRPs. It is entirely based on the individual circumstances. They can take many months.

Malawian

Dec 12, 2017
Hi,
Thanks
Hi, I’m in a similar situation. Have you heard anything from immigration since?