+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRP Application Status Inquiry

moe2024

Feb 8, 2024
I reapplied for a second Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) after the initial refusal, which resulted in a 5-year ban due to misrepresentation for not disclosing a previous US visa refusal. I have submitted my TRV application, paid the Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) fees, and attached a letter of explanation. Upon checking the application status through the Application Status Tracker account, it shows eligibility as completed with a green indicator and mentions that background verification is in progress. Does this mean they have approved the TRP application?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I reapplied for a second Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) after the initial refusal, which resulted in a 5-year ban due to misrepresentation for not disclosing a previous US visa refusal. I have submitted my TRV application, paid the Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) fees, and attached a letter of explanation. Upon checking the application status through the Application Status Tracker account, it shows eligibility as completed with a green indicator and mentions that background verification is in progress. Does this mean they have approved the TRP application?
TRPs are very rare and follow non standard processes. I don't think you're going to get an answer posting the same question repeatedly. There used to be 1-2 active TPS threads. Suggest you try to find those.