+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trouble uploading TRV file to CIC

kaylamay

Jan 21, 2014
I am applying to extend my holiday visa in Canada, as mine runs out on the 13th Feb.

We already rung up the people and they said as long as we apply before it will cost 75$ and it will still be valid.
This is such a tiresome process and I really want to scratch my eyes out with table legs..

The main issue I'm having is I cant upload my file, it just keeps saying its incomplete, I couldnt really find anything on here that helped me.
Some people said they printed it out.. then scanned it as one file. I dont really understand what that means.

Do I have to print it out and scan it? Coz I dont have either of those things.. I saw you could merge PDF files on the PC but you need to pay for an adobe subscription, which I dont really want to do either.

I really appreciate any answers that might help. Thanks!

ALSO. It has a link for uploading help on the website, but it just tells me to print it out and I can only submit my application online.

Gova

Jan 30, 2014
Hi,

Please let us wehere your getting error, It is beeter to submit Papaer application instead of Online.

Gogia

Feb 19, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaylamay said:
I am applying to extend my holiday visa in Canada, as mine runs out on the 13th Feb.

We already rung up the people and they said as long as we apply before it will cost 75$ and it will still be valid.
This is such a tiresome process and I really want to scratch my eyes out with table legs..

The main issue I'm having is I cant upload my file, it just keeps saying its incomplete, I couldnt really find anything on here that helped me.
Some people said they printed it out.. then scanned it as one file. I dont really understand what that means.

Do I have to print it out and scan it? Coz I dont have either of those things.. I saw you could merge PDF files on the PC but you need to pay for an adobe subscription, which I dont really want to do either.

I really appreciate any answers that might help. Thanks!

ALSO. It has a link for uploading help on the website, but it just tells me to print it out and I can only submit my application online.
Try using different browser....