Trolling the Express Entry System

rigel

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To be honest, the thought of creating a fake profile with an equally fake LMIA, crossed my mind a fair number of times; in order to see what post ITA procedures look like. It was only laziness that prevented me form doing so! :p

I'm sure there are people out there (not only consultants), far less lazy than me!

But, since, these ITAs do not convert into PRs, I highly doubt that this has any impact on the total number of ITA issued "per year".

Also, this is morally incorrect, regardless! :-\

sidhu7786

Sep 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-April-2015
Doc's Request.
ITA 22-may-2015
AOR Received.
june-5-2015
Med's Done....
June-19-2015
Passport Req..
Oct-27-2015
rigel said:
To be honest, the thought of creating a fake profile with an equally fake LMIA, crossed my mind a fair number of times; in order to see what post ITA procedures look like. It was only laziness that prevented me form doing so! :p

I'm sure there are people out there (not only consultants), far less lazy than me!

But, since, these ITAs do not convert into PRs, I highly doubt that this has any impact on the total number of ITA issued "per year".

Also, this is morally incorrect, regardless! :-\
i think it will affect on total number of ITA's per year but not PR per year.. there are already more then 11000 ITA's issued so far.. makes me think how many were fake profiles..

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidhu7786 said:
i think it will affect on total number of ITA's per year but not PR per year.. there are already more then 11000 ITA's issued so far.. makes me think how many were fake profiles..
I think CIC will compare the number of ITAs issued and the number of applications. So they can find out the average percent of fake ITAs. After that they will increase the number of ITAs already including this percent

bloomy

May 3, 2015
Russian said:
I think CIC will compare the number of ITAs issued and the number of applications. So they can find out the average percent of fake ITAs. After that they will increase the number of ITAs already including this percent
This is a reasonable solution

Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Russian said:
I really doubt they would like to go through so much trouble just to sort out the fake or genuine ones. A nominal fee 20-100 dollars might discourage a lot of miscreants.

bloomy

May 3, 2015
Mission_Canada said:
I really doubt they would like to go through so much trouble just to sort out the fake or genuine ones. A nominal fee 20-100 dollars might discourage a lot of miscreants.
Maybe it is better to send an e-mail to immigration office to raise this concern

sidhu7786

Sep 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-April-2015
Doc's Request.
ITA 22-may-2015
AOR Received.
june-5-2015
Med's Done....
June-19-2015
Passport Req..
Oct-27-2015
Mission_Canada said:
i second that opinion to have some sort of fee just to create a profile..

bloomy

May 3, 2015
bloomy said:
Maybe it is better to send an e-mail to immigration office to raise this concern
If there are too much fake profile, that means we are loosing our times and hopes !!

bloomy

May 3, 2015
Dont be fool. Score will not go down too much

I know some of you will say " only CIC knows" :)

Keep on believing then