+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRF Issue Date

hardik1310

May 29, 2020
Hello guys,

I have had given exam on 11 January, 2020 and received result on 23rd January online. However after waiting for long period of time I had not received Had copy of original TRF and as per they say it might be lost in transit after many emails and calls. Anyway I requested for additional TRF but due to COVID-19 they closed the office and cannot issue one until they are back in business. In my EE profile I used the TRF number shown online and issue date when result came in online. I received ITA yesterday. But now just confused that what if the issue date changes on the new TRF ? Would I be able to specify the reason/update it later or should i decline the ITA and wait for the hard copy ?

Thank you for you help and quick response is much appreciated.

hardik1310

May 29, 2020
Well I did got the answer from somewhere else however what I did was after ITA I waited for 1 and half month until new TRF has came. I changed the date of result during application submission and described the situation in LOE that why I needed to change that. Hopefully this should help you

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
Well I did got the answer from somewhere else however what I did was after ITA I waited for 1 and half month until new TRF has came. I changed the date of result during application submission and described the situation in LOE that why I needed to change that. Hopefully this should help you
On new trf issue date was changed ??

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
Yes, it was changed.
Ok.thank u for reply.I m in Canada n Center is local .they told me tht they ll send it within 5 working days .so I thik I hav to wait for trf Thn only I ll submit ma file in pool.ma score is 487.so it ll definitely comes in next draw which is expected on 9 dec n I hope I ll get ma trf b4 that.I too Much worried.
Thanks once again

ggwen

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
i did the same