+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Treatment Relief or Support want come to Canada

FIAZ

Jul 25, 2019
Dear Sir,
I hope you are very well, I am written from Pakistan . I am 30 Year Old . My name is Fiaz Ali S/o Ghulam Rabbani . I am patient of Hemophilia A bleeding disorder disease . I have not good treatment in my country. I am taking plasma since childhood . But plasma treatment is not good here . I belong to poor family .I can not afford this treatment . Doctor has suggest to me for factor viii injection treatment which is best for me . Canada Have free facility for hemophilia Patient . I want move to Canada for good treatment kindly help me if i can move to Canada tell me please detail .
Thanks Regards
Fiaz Ali

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Sir,
I hope you are very well, I am written from Pakistan . I am 30 Year Old . My name is Fiaz Ali S/o Ghulam Rabbani . I am patient of Hemophilia A bleeding disorder disease . I have not good treatment in my country. I am taking plasma since childhood . But plasma treatment is not good here . I belong to poor family .I can not afford this treatment . Doctor has suggest to me for factor viii injection treatment which is best for me . Canada Have free facility for hemophilia Patient . I want move to Canada for good treatment kindly help me if i can move to Canada tell me please detail .
Thanks Regards
Fiaz Ali
If you wish to immigrate to Canada, you will have to apply through an economic immigration program like Express Entry or the Provincial Nominee Programs based on your level of education, job experience, language abilities, and funds available to cover your settlement in Canada. Having Hemophilia is not grounds for a refugee / asylum claim. So you would need to qualify through economic immigration. You can find more information about these programs in the link below:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

You will have to pass a medical as part of the process of being approved. Since you have Hemophilia, there is unfortunately quite a high chance you will be refused for medical reasons since your condition will be classified as one that will create a burden on the Canadian health care system. Having said that, you can certainly try applying for economic immigration and hope for the best. Good luck.