+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

travelling with fam work permit

Mtimoteo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hi all,

I am travelling with my family via etetihad airways on 15 January.

I am having closed WP
wife Owp
and Trv for my daughter

Both my wife and daughter has Travel exemption letter from IRCC.

Is their any more document that needs to be present.?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all,

I am having closed WP
wife Owp
and Trv for my daughter

Proof that you will have a job when you enter Canada from your employer.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You need an employment letter stating that you have a job and that they are willing to wait the 14 days while you quarantine.

Rkcad2021

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Alright thanks for informing I will ask my employer. I will be working in the hospital.
How much time did it take for you to get authorization letter for your wife and daughter ... I have the same case as yours and I am waiting for authorization letter for my wife and daughter... they have got stamped OWP and TRV

Mtimoteo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
How much time did it take for you to get authorization letter for your wife and daughter ... I have the same case as yours and I am waiting for authorization letter for my wife and daughter... they have got stamped OWP and TRV
Hi the authorization letter was given for my daughter and wife a day before I got the passport request. I did not request they gave it automatically. Some people I think they are receiving it without requesting

Reactions: itzraj

itzraj

Star Member
Dec 15, 2020
did you raise request for autorization letter for your dependents

SaharAbbas

Oct 5, 2019
Hi
Hi all,

I am having closed WP
wife Owp
and Trv for my daughter

Hi, how did you apply for travel exemption letter?

SaharAbbas

Oct 5, 2019
it was given to me before the approval.
Oh ok..so it is required for the family members travelling with trv and owp? Because I have my study permit and I will be travelling with my daughter who has trv and husband with swop..so should I apply for travel exemption letter for both of them?

Mtimoteo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Oh ok..so it is required for the family members travelling with trv and owp? Because I have my study permit and I will be travelling with my daughter who has trv and husband with swop..so should I apply for travel exemption letter for both of them?
yes you need to request ma'am I believe.