20-07-2013
Med's Request
02-11-2013
Med's Done....
14-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013
Hi,

I am new here in Vancouver,BC, just barely 2months. I am a filipino citizen, i will be here for 2 years to study and do internship. I have a multiple entry student visa. i just would like to ask if there will be no problem for me to travel abroad. Im planning on going to Alaska, USA next week and i need to know if I'll be needing any documents. My flight will be from YVR International Airport then layover at Seattle Tacoma Airport then to Anchorage Alaska. I just would like to make sure that I wont have any problems/issues along the way. Also, if there are documents needed, please let me know. Thank you and God Bless all of you!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

cruzmariacarla said:
Hi,

I am new here in Vancouver,BC, just barely 2months. I am a filipino citizen, i will be here for 2 years to study and do internship. I have a multiple entry student visa. i just would like to ask if there will be no problem for me to travel abroad. Im planning on going to Alaska, USA next week and i need to know if I'll be needing any documents. My flight will be from YVR International Airport then layover at Seattle Tacoma Airport then to Anchorage Alaska. I just would like to make sure that I wont have any problems/issues along the way. Also, if there are documents needed, please let me know. Thank you and God Bless all of you!
No, as long as you have a US visa.

cruzmariacarla

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila , Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2013
Med's Request
02-11-2013
Med's Done....
14-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013
PMM said:
Hi

No, as long as you have a US visa.

Hi, thanks for the answer. Yes i do have a US visa too. Multiple entry for 10 years. Thanks again.

desi_jatt

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
If you are going to your school, it will not cause any problem reentering Canada with multiple visa that u had for Canada