+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travelling outside country after AOR

yawnman

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I already got ITA and AOR and filled up by travel history, now I am going on a trip to another country.

Do, I need to inform CIC about it or need to update them about my new travels?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
After you submit and get aor, you can go anywhere and don't need to tell ircc. Have fun!

IMMIGRANT2017

Mar 5, 2017
Hello Guys,

I received my AOR on march 21. At the time of submission, I had a valid Student visa for Germany and I sent a copy of the page to IRCC. At the time of submission I was in my home country but a week ago I came to Germany. I am not sure if I will stay here for more than 6 months despite my student visa and I still do not have a permanent address here. Also, my wife is still in the home country and my contact address is technically the same. So, my question is if I should inform the IRCC or not?

Please help me

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
have kind of similar situation. AOR March 29, in may going to my home country for 2-3 months and then coming back to the current country of residence.
Still not sure whether we should inform CIC on this, but in CSE form i found this:
"You wish to report important changes, such as a change in contact information, births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in employment, withdrawal of application, refund request, or urgent requests. If you are reporting a change in contact information, it will take 5 business days for it to be updated. "
I think this is referring to the permanent change of contact information only

Lets see what others have to say