+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travelling on this week (02/22/2021-02/28/2021)

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
Hi...whats the name of the hotel? And what number you called?
Four points by Sheraton (on airport road)

number to call is 1-800-294-8253 - be prepared to be on hold for numerous hours and also re-attempted calls after being disconnected multiple times.

Amm2020

Apr 18, 2020
Arrived 1032 from usa. Fairfield overbooked so move to Hampton inn. Regardless u made book with agent on phone.

sridurga

Jul 5, 2019
Can two people travelling together stay in the same room for hotel quarantine?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Aisha.SL

Feb 15, 2021
Hi! My mum’s final destination is Vancouver. But she will be transiting either through Montreal or Toronto. Is she required to give her molecular test and book her 3 night stay at a hotel at the transit
cities in canada (montreal or Toronto) on her way to Vancouver or does she have to take a test and have a hotel stay at her final destination in Canada (van)?

Reactions: tham_son

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Hi! My mum’s final destination is Vancouver. But she will be transiting either through Montreal or Toronto. Is she required to give her molecular test and book her 3 night stay at a hotel at the transit
cities in canada (montreal or Toronto) on her way to Vancouver or does she have to take a test and have a hotel stay at her final destination in Canada (van)?
She'll need to stop over for the 3 days Quarantine at her first point of entry, once she get her COVID-19 test result,she can then proceed to her final destination, which will be Vancouver in her case

Reactions: YVR123 and Naturgrl

Applied in October

Nov 2, 2014
Hello one person is exempt in our party from hotel quarantine due to past covid positive with in 90 days.
So, how will it work they will let that person go and the other people will book hotel?

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Hello one person is exempt in our party from hotel quarantine due to past covid positive with in 90 days.
So, how will it work they will let that person go and the other people will book hotel?
Yes, anyone that tested positive in the last 90 days are exempted from the 3 days hotel quarantine, but I guess showing a proof of their test result will be enough to let them go at the border without having to stay for the 3 days mandatory quarantine

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Hello
I have few questions .. my parents got COPR and their visa is valid until May 6th 2021. They have to travel from India before that. Any idea until when this mandatory hotel quarantine rule last? We are confused now as to when should they book tickets to travel here. Please let me know

Wiggy

Dec 16, 2020
Hello
I have few questions .. my parents got COPR and their visa is valid until May 6th 2021. They have to travel from India before that. Any idea until when this mandatory hotel quarantine rule last? We are confused now as to when should they book tickets to travel here. Please let me know
nobody really knows it depends on world wide Covid spread and vaccinations

Reactions: neeti2090