+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travelling from Pakistan

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
Now that the ban is lifted, what are the possible current routes? I think UAE has still closed flights so I am thinking Turkish or British airways. Is british airways open for Pakistani travellers? I cant find any information on these two airlines

alihcme

Jun 2, 2020
Gujranwala
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Yes, you can travel with British Airways as a transit passenger. The only difference now is that you don't have to get second PCR from a transit country like the UK, in such a case. I am also planning to travel via the same route.

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
Yes, you can travel with British Airways as a transit passenger. The only difference now is that you don't have to get second PCR from a transit country like the UK, in such a case. I am also planning to travel via the same route.
I am travelling from Islamabad to Vancouver, but for some reason it keeps saying no flights available on their website even though flights show up in google flights etc. Were you able to see flights on their website

alihcme

Jun 2, 2020
Gujranwala
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
I am travelling from Islamabad to Vancouver, but for some reason it keeps saying no flights available on their website even though flights show up in google flights etc. Were you able to see flights on their website
What are your intending dates? Pakistan to Toronto route is much more common than Vancouver but there must be some flights.

alihcme

Jun 2, 2020
Gujranwala
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
That's true, I tried for Vancouver from their website and the same thing happened. BTW I know few people who traveled to Toronto from here and then other cities after quarantine. Maybe you can do the same.

Reactions: ayesha_llk2

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
That's true, I tried for Vancouver from their website and the same thing happened. BTW I know few people who traveled to Toronto from here and then other cities after quarantine. Maybe you can do the same.
Was thinking to go through turkish airlines, since they go straight to vancouver. any idea or feedback about them? I have never travelled on it

alihcme

Jun 2, 2020
Gujranwala
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
I traveled to Germany with Turkish and tbh I found them better than Emirates. I don't know why they are so expensive for my dates so I am not sure for myself but if it works for you then I am sure you ll like them.

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
I traveled to Germany with Turkish and tbh I found them better than Emirates. I don't know why they are so expensive for my dates so I am not sure for myself but if it works for you then I am sure you ll like them.
yeah they are too expensive for me too, but I have already paid for hotel in vancouver (paid before ban and kept forwarding dates of booking since) so for me landing in another city is another hotel expense.
thanks a lot for your help !

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
You might need a British transit visa, so be sure to check that you meet the requirements. It’s called a Direct Airside Transit Visa (DATV)

Reactions: ayesha_llk2