+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travelling from India(Delhi) to Vancouver on 29th/30th of Auguest. please gather here

JAS131313

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hi,

I'm planning to travel from delhi to Vancouver on 29th/30th of august 2021. Can someone please share some routes to Canada if they have travelled or are planning to travel, Please share the information, that would be really appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

CoderGeek

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Hi,

I'm planning to travel from delhi to Vancouver on 29th/30th of august 2021. Can someone please share some routes to Canada if they have travelled or are planning to travel, Please share the information, that would be really appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.
Buddy it is already available in this forum, there are tons of threads about Traveling to Canada via third country. All you need is search and read the updates or you could go and search in YouTube, there are tons of videos.

Mexico
Maldives
Moscow
Ukraine
Serbia (7 days quarantine)
Doha (7 days quarantine)
Zurich (RT-PCR is available during Transit but you need to find the flights)
Oman
Ethiopia
Egypt

I am not a student but I found videos about students traveling via all the above countries either on their own or thru an agent. There are many Latam and African countries that are open for Indians but you need to do some research and find out the feasibility.

JAS131313

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Thanks so much, @CoderGeek for gathering this useful list of countries. I know there are so many threads going on and i did try to read many comments but didn't find relevant information. This is the much-appreciated response.

An agent gave me one flight from Delhi to Addis abbas and then to Toronto. I'm confused whether i should go for Mexico vs Addis abbas. Any suggestions.

Catmom

May 28, 2020
Thanks so much, @CoderGeek for gathering this useful list of countries. I know there are so many threads going on and i did try to read many comments but didn't find relevant information. This is the much-appreciated response.

An agent gave me one flight from Delhi to Addis abbas and then to Toronto. I'm confused whether i should go for Mexico vs Addis abbas. Any suggestions.
Mexico

Reactions: JAS131313