+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travelling back to India

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by mmakshay67, Sep 26, 2019.

  1. Hello,

    I have entered Canada to complete my PR process and am planning to go back to India without my PR card. In this case, while searching for flights I see majority of flights having layover in Paris. For that do we need to have a transit visa to change flights from that airport or is changing flights from Dubai or Abu Dhabi better instead.

  2. Travel agency would be able to guide you better I guess
  3. better yet you can just go direct from places like Toronto and Vancouver. There are other airports in Europe that do not require a transit visa if you have a valid visa to Canada such as Frankfurt.

Share This Page