+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travelling after recovery from covid-19 | ArriveCan

amj58

Mar 30, 2021
Hello,

I tested positive for covid-19 two weeks back and have recovered, with a negative test result. I will be traveling to Toronto in mid-April. Could someone help me with the following queries:

- Will I be tested upon landing in Toronto?
- Do I need to book the 3-day hotel for quarantine or can I proceed to my final quarantine destination upon arrival?

When I try to add information on ArriveCan, a page appears asking the following:

"Have you, or any traveller listed in this submission, tested positive for COVID-19 on a sample collected between 14 and 90 days before the scheduled departure of your flight into Canada?"

Upon selecting 'YES' the following message appears:

"Travellers who have tested positive for COVID-19 on a sample collected between 14 and 90 days before the scheduled departure of their flight, are not required to take a molecular COVID-19 test upon entry and on Day 10 of their quarantine period and can proceed directly to their final quarantine destination."

Anyone who recently recovered from covid-19 and traveled to Canada, your experience and insight will be most helpful.

Thanks!