+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travellers Cheque Required those who awaited for W1 visa for Canada.

mubeenmba

Mar 20, 2018
According to the message received concerning your file. It has been a mandatory to all qualified applicants who wants to travel with Work Permit, that they must obtain a PTA, Canadian personal traveler's Cheque, this protect Job Diversion and other criminal acts, Under Canadian Department of Labor Law

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Maybe clarify exactly what your question is and where you see this text given the grammar does not look correct for a start if extracted exactly from any message you have received ? Is there some sort of job offer behind this message ?

Last edited:

mubeenmba

Mar 20, 2018
Thanks in advance for your time in reading and help me out deciding....?
Below the email received from Attorney who is filing my application.....

Congratulation for your visa and work permit file issuance confirmation, find the attached file to download the letter received from the General consular office for the completion of your visa and work permit process today,and your appointment date confirmation.

Your appointment date has been scheduled after receiving of your flight ticket itinerary confirmation from your employer,your appointment details will be fully confirmed after the confirmation of your traveler's cheque deposit , your entry gate pass will also be issued. Please find all attachments accordingly

According to the letter received from our consulate office on behalf of Canadian Finance Department , your visa and work permit copy and your appointment will be released to my office , once your travels cheque is issued.

Due to the Canadian Visa rule concerning Work permit, you must obtain a Canadian Traveler’s Cheque insurance, which is (PTA), Personal Traveling Cheque issued via Royal Bank of Canada only through the office of the General Consular .

According to the message received concerning your file. It has been a mandatory to all qualified applicants who wants to travel with Work Permit, that they must obtain a PTA, Canadian personal traveler's Cheque, this protect Job Diversion and other criminal acts, Under Canadian Department of Labor Law, those traveling with study visa must make a payment of their complete Tuition fees before they will be issued a visa.

The minimum amount allotted to you is 3,500 CAD , you can wish to deposit more than this up to a maximum of 10,000 CAD as you see fit for your personal need and security

You will be remitting the equivalent of whatever amount you decide to deposit in Indian Rupees, this will be converted into a Canadian Traveler's Cheque for you.

This PTA fee is your personal money which you can use before your first salary from your employer to avoid insufficient traveling fund. The amount will be deposited in rupees and converted to Canadian Dollars for you via the Office of the General Consular by issuing you your Canadian traveler's cheque. It is not an embassy charges.

I will be send you the present conversion rate and relevant bank charges so as the have the exact amount reflecting on your traveler's cheque

This PTA traveler's Cheque will also help as part of your PTA (PERSONAL TRAVELING ALLOWANCE) when leaving your country to arriving Canada at immigration checking point. This law is held on serious ground by the Canadian Department of Labor and Finance.

Find attached the file above to download the letter from Mrs Sonia Bonici and your travels Cheque issuance Form . Fill up the travelers cheque form and return it back to me promptly.

Please note this is your personal money needed to be converted to a traveler's Cheque for you

NOTE: Your appointment has been penned and scheduled to 2nd of April 2018, if your Canadian Travelers Cheque deposit can be presented to our General Consular office latest on the 26th of March 2018, to issue your Entry Tag certificate for the Saudi Arabia.

Your prompt response is required.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks in advance for your time in reading and help me out deciding....?
Below the email received from Attorney who is filing my application.....

Congratulation for your visa and work permit file issuance confirmation, find the attached file to download the letter received from the General consular office for the completion of your visa and work permit process today,and your appointment date confirmation.

Your appointment date has been scheduled after receiving of your flight ticket itinerary confirmation from your employer,your appointment details will be fully confirmed after the confirmation of your traveler's cheque deposit , your entry gate pass will also be issued. Please find all attachments accordingly

According to the letter received from our consulate office on behalf of Canadian Finance Department , your visa and work permit copy and your appointment will be released to my office , once your travels cheque is issued.

Due to the Canadian Visa rule concerning Work permit, you must obtain a Canadian Traveler’s Cheque insurance, which is (PTA), Personal Traveling Cheque issued via Royal Bank of Canada only through the office of the General Consular .

According to the message received concerning your file. It has been a mandatory to all qualified applicants who wants to travel with Work Permit, that they must obtain a PTA, Canadian personal traveler's Cheque, this protect Job Diversion and other criminal acts, Under Canadian Department of Labor Law, those traveling with study visa must make a payment of their complete Tuition fees before they will be issued a visa.

The minimum amount allotted to you is 3,500 CAD , you can wish to deposit more than this up to a maximum of 10,000 CAD as you see fit for your personal need and security

You will be remitting the equivalent of whatever amount you decide to deposit in Indian Rupees, this will be converted into a Canadian Traveler's Cheque for you.

This PTA fee is your personal money which you can use before your first salary from your employer to avoid insufficient traveling fund. The amount will be deposited in rupees and converted to Canadian Dollars for you via the Office of the General Consular by issuing you your Canadian traveler's cheque. It is not an embassy charges.

I will be send you the present conversion rate and relevant bank charges so as the have the exact amount reflecting on your traveler's cheque

This PTA traveler's Cheque will also help as part of your PTA (PERSONAL TRAVELING ALLOWANCE) when leaving your country to arriving Canada at immigration checking point. This law is held on serious ground by the Canadian Department of Labor and Finance.

Find attached the file above to download the letter from Mrs Sonia Bonici and your travels Cheque issuance Form . Fill up the travelers cheque form and return it back to me promptly.

Please note this is your personal money needed to be converted to a traveler's Cheque for you

NOTE: Your appointment has been penned and scheduled to 2nd of April 2018, if your Canadian Travelers Cheque deposit can be presented to our General Consular office latest on the 26th of March 2018, to issue your Entry Tag certificate for the Saudi Arabia.

Your prompt response is required.
Sounds like a scam...

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Sounds like a scam...
Would agree reads like a scam of some sort, the bad grammar gives it away. What is an entry tag certificate for Saudi got to do with Canada anyway, in fact what is an entry tag ? What is an entry gate pass ? Is there a job offer behind this letter ?

All visa/ permits are processed by IRCC and not by any finance or labour departments . There are so many questionable statements , too many to list. Personally I would not part with any money at all as you may not see anything in return.

Last edited:

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Scam!

Please provide full information about this "attorney" and any company that they claim to be associated with, so that others may be warned.

Makabool alam

Jun 21, 2019
We received an update from Canada immigration home office this morning and we schedule meeting on the latest update which we discuss extensively. Due to new update in Canada, visa processing has been monitored and well verified, after I submitted all your documents to Canada Immigration home office for approval they request VFS for your personal travelling allowance {P.T.A Declaration} which must be declare before your appearance, your immediate respond will determine our application acceleration.

In Accordant with The Letter Received from Home Office, Below Two Things Can Delay or Deny Your Visa.

• PERSONAL TRAVELLING ALLOWANCE

• (DOCUMENTATIONS) completed

Your Employer has requested us to update them with your appointment date to our office for visa stamping to enable the company send you domestic flight ticket also international flight ticket from India to Canada.

This action cannot take place without completing above step, we request you to check the attached files for more details and revert back as soon as possible, so that we can guide you on how to deposit your P.T.A

P.T.A is never a charges same amount deposited will be issue for you as a cheque and send to you within 48 hours from Canada home office, you have to take the cheque to reserve bank of India (R.B.I), to deposit the money into your account.

Canadian government introduce the new policy because of rate by which people bring fake currency into the country. The money has to be declare to our office due to the fact that individual doesn't have access to send money out of India.

Kindly check your visa application status online by click on our official website below and follow the instructions.

Then choose WORK PERMIT after that wait till the next page open automatically then paste your tracking number JAOG834589 and track.

Regards,

Visa Attorney: Mrs. Olivia Sarah D'Souza

Company correspondent/Immigration Attorney for Asian Zone

Canada Visa Application Centre

VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd.

20th Floor, Urmi Estate, 95,

Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel

(West), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
We received an update from Canada immigration home office this morning and we schedule meeting on the latest update which we discuss extensively. Due to new update in Canada, visa processing has been monitored and well verified, after I submitted all your documents to Canada Immigration home office for approval they request VFS for your personal travelling allowance {P.T.A Declaration} which must be declare before your appearance, your immediate respond will determine our application acceleration.

In Accordant with The Letter Received from Home Office, Below Two Things Can Delay or Deny Your Visa.

• PERSONAL TRAVELLING ALLOWANCE

• (DOCUMENTATIONS) completed

Your Employer has requested us to update them with your appointment date to our office for visa stamping to enable the company send you domestic flight ticket also international flight ticket from India to Canada.

This action cannot take place without completing above step, we request you to check the attached files for more details and revert back as soon as possible, so that we can guide you on how to deposit your P.T.A

P.T.A is never a charges same amount deposited will be issue for you as a cheque and send to you within 48 hours from Canada home office, you have to take the cheque to reserve bank of India (R.B.I), to deposit the money into your account.

Canadian government introduce the new policy because of rate by which people bring fake currency into the country. The money has to be declare to our office due to the fact that individual doesn't have access to send money out of India.

Kindly check your visa application status online by click on our official website below and follow the instructions.

Then choose WORK PERMIT after that wait till the next page open automatically then paste your tracking number JAOG834589 and track.

Regards,

FAKE!!!

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
please Guide me what can i do i am also submitted visa processing fee INR
Any money you have sent to them is gone.

There is no such thing as a "personal travelling allowance {P.T.A Declaration}". The cheque they would send you, after giving them the "deposit", will not be valid.

It's all a SCAM. Sorry....

Makabool alam

Jun 21, 2019
VFS details are given below

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
VFS details are given below

And your point is? It's still a scam.

gurmeetk

Jul 16, 2019
hello everyone i need some assistance in terms of work permit visa my employre sent me the offer letter work permit and others documents now the consulate and my employer told me to i need to deposit 3500$ cad to get any Canadian Traveler's cheque and they told me that my visa is approved first i need to deposit this and then they call me to embassy to visa stamping

Makabool alam

Jun 21, 2019
hello everyone i need some assistance in terms of work permit visa my employre sent me the offer letter work permit and others documents now the consulate and my employer told me to i need to deposit 3500$ cad to get any Canadian Traveler's cheque and they told me that my visa is approved first i need to deposit this and then they call me to embassy to visa stamping
Hello Gurmeetk Its FAKE don't trust on them

Can you Please provide all details of Visa Attorney.
and Employer Details.

Some days ago i also received such types of Offer Letter.