+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travelled on expired PR Card

jakklondon

Oct 17, 2021
Then many online purchases would prove, eh?
It shows you stupid, petty, impractical and anti-citizen algorithm/brain of bureaucracy. But stupid and anti-human brain of bureaucracy aside, from immigrant's stand point if you are not present in Canada, then why would you need Canadian Medicare? And, as soon as you are back to Canada you can have your medical coverage, from day one, if you arrive to Alberta. PR just shouldn't go to "this is dog eats dog world" Ontario, they should go to Alberta and should be fine there.

P.S. I bet, with fewer immigrants whom Canada views as sub-humans , the government services in Alberta are still half decent. I have seen similar, ugly tendency in the US during the last decade: first, they made propaganda about diversity, acceptance and embrace of people of all cultures, races, ethnic backgrounds and etc. But then, the moment this paradise on Earth materialized, you saw how government's face changed. Where cops used to greet you with nice smile every morning, now you have militarized SWAT teams. Where the social security employee used to smile at you in the morning, now you have barking dogs who give you orders and never deliver a service. Your parking lots get overcrowded, can't have a spot to stop to go grocery shopping. Your social services deteriorate. Your schools become the last place you want to send your kids to. And you have to wonder, what all this propaganda of equality is about? In any event. Alberta is still Ok to move as PR, and you will get medicare from day 1 (unlike Ontario).

Last edited:

Tubsmagee

Jul 2, 2016
It shows you stupid, petty, impractical and anti-citizen algorithm/brain of bureaucracy. But stupid and anti-human brain of bureaucracy aside, from immigrant's stand point if you are not present in Canada, then why would you need Canadian Medicare? And, as soon as you are back to Canada you can have your medical coverage, from day one, if you arrive to Alberta. PR just shouldn't go to "this is dog eats dog world" Ontario, they should go to Alberta and should be fine there.

P.S. I bet, with fewer immigrants whom Canada views as sub-humans , the government services in Alberta are still half decent. I have seen similar, ugly tendency in the US during the last decade: first, they made propaganda about diversity, acceptance and embrace of people of all cultures, races, ethnic backgrounds and etc. But then, the moment this paradise on Earth materialized, you saw how government's face changed. Where cops used to greet you with nice smile every morning, now you have militarized SWAT teams. Where the social security employee used to smile at you in the morning, now you have barking dogs who give you orders and never deliver a service. Your parking lots get overcrowded, can't have a spot to stop to go grocery shopping. Your social services deteriorate. Your schools become the last place you want to send your kids to. And you have to wonder, what all this propaganda of equality is about? In any event. Alberta is still Ok to move as PR, and you will get medicare from day 1 (unlike Ontario).
Interesting …

jakklondon

Oct 17, 2021
Interesting …
I don't know who you are, but it's possible that you work for GOVERNMENT. You indicated earlier you had restrictions on your employment (as far as I know only GOVERNMENT employees have restrictions of the sort you described). Just in case you work for GOVERNMENT, let it be known as clearly as I can let you know: I am NOT a fan of STUPID bureaucracy and of GOVERNMENT in particular. Do you have any problem with that? If YOU DO please let me know. I want to know what your GOVERNMENT job/badge is, your position/title, and if you want to face me in court. Otherwise, if you are not part of GOVERNMENT, just stick it. And stick if it where Sun never shines if you are with GOVERNMENT too. My IP address and all info are open in the air, in case you want to know WHO i am. You got it, Mr. Interesting? Thank you for understanding that I will ALWAYS SPEAK OPENLY what I think.

Last edited:

Tubsmagee

Jul 2, 2016
I don't know who you are, but it's possible that you work for GOVERNMENT. You indicated earlier you had restrictions on your employment (as far as I know only GOVERNMENT employees have restrictions of the sort you described). Just in case you work for GOVERNMENT, let it be known as clearly as I can let you know: I am NOT a fan of STUPID bureaucracy and of GOVERNMENT in particular. Do you have any problem with that? If YOU DO please let me know. I want to know what your GOVERNMENT job/badge is, your position/title, and if you want to face me in court. Otherwise, if you are not part of GOVERNMENT, just stick it. And stick if it where Sun never shines if you are with GOVERNMENT too. My IP address and all info are open in the air, in case you want to know WHO i am. You got it, Mr. Interesting? Thank you for understanding that I will ALWAYS SPEAK OPENLY what I think.
Many organizations place geographic restrictions on where their employees perform work from, not just the government.

As with most of your posts, this one is interesting.

jakklondon

Oct 17, 2021
Many organizations place geographic restrictions on where their employees perform work from, not just the government.

As with most of your posts, this one is interesting.
Didn't you suggest that I was a troll? Now you find my posts interesting? Now that's interesting.