+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Traveling outside of Canada :: Interim work authorization

proceso

May 1, 2020
Hello guys,

Currently I"m working in Canada with the new "Interim work authorization". My PGWP expired last August.

Now I need to travel outside of Canada due to a personal Reason. Will I be able to continue to work while I am outside of Canada with this new Interim work authorization?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello guys,

Currently I"m working in Canada with the new "Interim work authorization". My PGWP expired last August.

Now I need to travel outside of Canada due to a personal Reason. Will I be able to continue to work while I am outside of Canada with this new Interim work authorization?
You don’t need a work permit. A work permit is to work in Canada. It doesn’t count as Canadian experience.

Edric13

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
You don’t need a work permit. A work permit is to work in Canada. It doesn’t count as Canadian experience.
I have an ETA, will i be able to comeback to canada? I am currently in canada with interim work authorization and need to travel outside.

Edric13

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Mine has not been approved yet but I can work due to the interim email. In this case should I say I’m just visiting or I’m working ?

danielx19

Sep 16, 2019
I have an ETA, will i be able to comeback to canada? I am currently in canada with interim work authorization and need to travel outside.
Hey were you able to travel and enter Canada with the interim work authorization? I’m the same boat and was wonder if I can travel outside

Edric13

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Hey were you able to travel and enter Canada with the interim work authorization? I’m the same boat and was wonder if I can travel outside
sorry for the delayed reply. Yes I was able to but I only interact with machines, not the officers. not sure how it would have turned out otherwise..