+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Traveling on September 2021

CanadianCitizen314

Mar 12, 2018
Can anyone has an information here regarding the new travel announcements for travelers? I'm from Philippines and I'm fully vaccinated with Sinovac. I'll fly to Canada on September 11 and has connecting flight from Vancouver to Calgary. Do I still need to have the 3-day hotel quarantine upon landing in Vancouver? I really need answers with this. Thank you in advance!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Can anyone has an information here regarding the new travel announcements for travelers? I'm from Philippines and I'm fully vaccinated with Sinovac. I'll fly to Canada on September 11 and has connecting flight from Vancouver to Calgary. Do I still need to have the 3-day hotel quarantine upon landing in Vancouver? I really need answers with this. Thank you in advance!
No more hotel quarantine required.

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
FYI - sinovac isn't a recognized / accepted vaccine in Canada. So you will be treated as a non-vaccinated traveler.

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/covid-vaccinated-travellers-entering-canada

sanyinmon

Star Member
Oct 30, 2016
FYI - sinovac isn't a recognized / accepted vaccine in Canada. So you will be treated as a non-vaccinated traveler.

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/covid-vaccinated-travellers-entering-canada
Hi, Scylla,
I will fly from Myanmar to Toranto on 10 Sept. I have JZ recovered from COVID 19 after 1 month. I am a non vaccinated travel. Now there is no Government Hotels for quarantine and only in privately owned hotels is required. Can you recommend reasonable price hotels? Thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, Scylla,
I will fly from Myanmar to Toranto on 10 Sept. I have JZ recovered from COVID 19 after 1 month. I am a non vaccinated travel. Now there is no Government Hotels for quarantine and only in privately owned hotels is required. Can you recommend reasonable price hotels? Thanks.
What type of visa do you have? Your previous posts are about studying in Canada.

Edit: Looks like you may be a visitor. You are posting in the wrong section. Without being vaccinated I don’t believe you’ll be allowed to travel to Canada.