+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel via UK (with one time visa for PR)

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by tikkagroup, Oct 31, 2019.

  1. Good Evening Friends,

    To complete my landing for confirming my PR status..... I plan to travel back to India and on the return journey complete the formalities.

    Background: The problem I have is my dependents do not have visa stamped after their recent study permit and visitor record extensions.

    My travel back home is via UK (Toronto - UK - India) and return is the same (India - UK - Toronto)
    All our passports have one time visa stamped (Category: IM1)

    1. Would there be any queries while boarding the plane (at toronto)?
    2. Can I travel via UK without any transit visa?

  2. I think UK allows transit without Visa if you have a valid Canadian Visa and the valid IM1 Visa will be sufficient for this purpose.

Share This Page