+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel to canada - Jan Intake

John601

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Hello guys,
I am literally confused whether we would be able to go to canada in Jan. I have already applied for the visa via SDS on October 5. Don't know if all the things will go through before jan.

PS - I am from India.

Please shed some light on the same.

Sep 15, 2020
Hmm not sure, since people who applied for sep intake haven’t received passport request. I don’t know...

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
You need to check with your University. If their COVID19 readiness plan is approved by the Govt., they plan to hold in person classes and your SP is approved then you can travel. Contact your university and ask them... Then update us please.

John601

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
You need to check with your University. If their COVID19 readiness plan is approved by the Govt., they plan to hold in person classes and your SP is approved then you can travel. Contact your university and ask them... Then update us please.
My first sem(Jan - April) is now online. However, my university (Western)will definitely get approved in general. However, my course is mostly online.

But due to the time difference, I would want to travel to canada and do my course there.

Main question is whether or not I would get a study permit.

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
My first sem(Jan - April) is now online. However, my university (Western)will definitely get approved in general. However, my course is mostly online.

But due to the time difference, I would want to travel to canada and do my course there.

Main question is whether or not I would get a study permit.
How do you know Western will definitely get approved?

John601

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
He has insider information
Hahaha lol, yes maybe. However, given that it is such a big institution, I guess they are smart enough to take the required precautions and plan accordingly. This is a matter of their reputation as well. Infact, most DLI's are expected to clear this mandate.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hahaha lol, yes maybe. However, given that it is such a big institution, I guess they are smart enough to take the required precautions and plan accordingly. This is a matter of their reputation as well. Infact, most DLI's are expected to clear this mandate.
Except the undergrads at Western can't stop partying and spreading Covid

https://westerngazette.ca/news/nine-western-covid-19-cases-linked-to-one-house-party/article_43af5c12-f9f9-11ea-8217-db966f2efde9.html

• Haha
Reactions: tanzirmahim