+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel to Canada as Pakistani Medical Refugee From Malaysia

Aslam786

Jun 26, 2019
Hello to all, I really need some help regarding my Aunt (60 +) and her two daughters who are in Malaysia as refugee.
My Aunt has been in Malaysia around 2½ years. She and her daughters recognized as refugees by UNHCR.They have pictures cards. one of her daughter is serious mentally patient (psychotic disorders and trauma-related disorders) recommenced by Malaysian hospital and second daughters because of her sister going into mental sickness like ''anxiety disorders and mood disorders (such as depression or bipolar disorder)''. My question is there any kind of urgent help or Programme which can help those poor and alone ladies ? i read about Programmes by UNHCR like ''Women at risk'' or ''Medical cases'' any positive response from everyone will be highly appreciated Thanks in Advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello to all, I really need some help regarding my Aunt (60 +) and her two daughters who are in Malaysia as refugee.
My Aunt has been in Malaysia around 2½ years. She and her daughters recognized as refugees by UNHCR.They have pictures cards. one of her daughter is serious mentally patient (psychotic disorders and trauma-related disorders) recommenced by Malaysian hospital and second daughters because of her sister going into mental sickness like ''anxiety disorders and mood disorders (such as depression or bipolar disorder)''. My question is there any kind of urgent help or Programme which can help those poor and alone ladies ? i read about Programmes by UNHCR like ''Women at risk'' or ''Medical cases'' any positive response from everyone will be highly appreciated Thanks in Advance.
UNHCR does have various ways in which they prioritizes cases. You would need to contact UNHCR in Malaysia to see if their case can be expedited. Keep in mind that UNHCR will be the one to decide where they are resettled (i.e. to which country). This won't necessarily be Canada. This could be any country including Malaysia.

If you are Canadian, then your most realistic option for getting them specifically to Canada is to find 4 people (in addition to you) who are willing to sign the Group of Five sponsorship agreement and provide the necessary funds to bring them here through this refugee sponsorship process. The downside is that this process typically takes 2-3 years to complete.

Reactions: Aslam786

Aslam786

Jun 26, 2019
UNHCR does have various ways in which they prioritizes cases. You would need to contact UNHCR in Malaysia to see if their case can be expedited. Keep in mind that UNHCR will be the one to decide where they are resettled (i.e. to which country). This won't necessarily be Canada. This could be any country including Malaysia.

If you are Canadian, then your most realistic option for getting them specifically to Canada is to find 4 people (in addition to you) who are willing to sign the Group of Five sponsorship agreement and provide the necessary funds to bring them here through this refugee sponsorship process. The downside is that this process typically takes 2-3 years to complete.
Thank you for your valuable advice,on the other hand (Group of Five sponsorship agreement) take great deal of time and those poor ladies requiring immediate help to prevent the huge Mental and Physical losses. Thanks again.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you for your valuable advice,on the other hand (Group of Five sponsorship agreement) take great deal of time and those poor ladies requiring immediate help to prevent the huge Mental and Physical losses. Thanks again.
In that case you need to contact UNHCR in Malaysia to see what's possible. Good luck.