+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel Outside

voicetel

Nov 11, 2012
Hello everybody. I know that we have several threads about this topic here, but my wife wants to be calmer about this matter. Her grandfather is very sick. He is like a father to her. We applied to the process, and we have a temporary process number. Her work permit should arrive anytime very soon. She wants to go back home only for two weeks and be back. We are married in Ontario, and she has an ID, bank account in Ontario. All her life is here. Do you see many risks to her when back? Thank you!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody. I know that we have several threads about this topic here, but my wife wants to be calmer about this matter. Her grandfather is very sick. He is like a father to her. We applied to the process, and we have a temporary process number. Her work permit should arrive anytime very soon. She wants to go back home only for two weeks and be back. We are married in Ontario, and she has an ID, bank account in Ontario. All her life is here. Do you see many risks to her when back? Thank you!
One of those risks is the Omicron variant. It's better not travel. She don't want transmit virus to her grandfather.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Where is she from? Does she hold a valid TRV?