+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel on other permit while waiting for PR card?

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by tessa2105, Oct 12, 2019.

  1. I have a valid open work permit in hand and will soon have an interview for confirmation of permanent residence. Am I able to leave the country and come back on this permit between the appointment and receiving the PR card in the mail?
  2. No. Your OWP should get cancelled once you land.

Share This Page