+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel (non-immigrant) visa to USA for Canadian Permanent Resident

gurnim

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
hi frinds...my husband is going to apply for us b1/b2 visa..bt his english is nt that gud...can we get a translator r for him during interview..or can i go with him as a translator...
thanks...

next2015

Nov 18, 2014
gurnim said:
hi frinds...my husband is going to apply for us b1/b2 visa..bt his english is nt that gud...can we get a translator r for him during interview..or can i go with him as a translator...
thanks...
You can go with him as an interpreter. The rules do not specify whether the translator should or should not have direct relations with the applicant. However, keep in mind, the consular staff will have the final say on whether the interpreter is required or not - that is a specified rule.

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If he is permanent resident of Canada so nothing to worrie about, the officer will not ask too many questions, they might ask him these kind of question like, have you been travel to the US before, how long are you going to stay there, where do you working now, something like that. As long as he tell them the truth. However, if luckily they might let you in with him so you may help him for conversation but anyway he will be fine. :)

All the best