+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel history

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
I misplaced my 2 passports. When i am applying for TRV visitor visa, do i need to scan and attach the police report ?
If you have the police report, you can scan and attached on the Letter of Explanation as proof.
I didn't know that in other countries you need to file a police report if you lose your passport.

Jul 24, 2020
Hi, Can Someone please help me on Travel history?
I worked in Sharjah, UAE for 4 years, and travelled back and forth around 8 times
Currently I am in Canada, I have visited my home country 3 times.
Should I mention all these 11 travels in the Travel history or just 2 travel with total duration? Please someone kindly help

ade.enzo

Aug 28, 2020
hello all, i have previously traveled to Canada (2018) and I have my UCI number and my biometrics is still valid. now i want to apply for student permit this week (i have everything and paid my first year already) will my travel history speed things up since they already have my info on their database?

anmaridon

Jul 23, 2020
For Travel History you need to collate the following in 1 file.
* your previous passports and/or visas (used within the last 10 years to travel outside your country
* entry/exit stamps
* study and/ or work permits
* expired or valid visas
* boarding passes
If I am currently studying here in Canada? Should I include it as my travel history, time i enter here and the due date of my student permit?

anmaridon

Jul 23, 2020
If I am currently studying here in Canada? Should I include it as my travel history, time i enter here and the due date of my student permit?