+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History

sahibar

Feb 5, 2019
Hi,

I have query on travel history section. Per the form, we need to provide details of any trips that I have taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago).

My country of origin is India and my current residence country is UAE.
I got the residence visa of UAE in Jan 2019. Prior to obtaining the residence visa, I have traveled to UAE earlier on Oct 2018 for 2 days. The form says "Outside origin/residence country". I am in dilemma whether to mention Oct 2018 travel in travel history as that time, UAE was not my residence country.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
Sahibar

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Hi,

I have query on travel history section. Per the form, we need to provide details of any trips that I have taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago).

My country of origin is India and my current residence country is UAE.
I got the residence visa of UAE in Jan 2019. Prior to obtaining the residence visa, I have traveled to UAE earlier on Oct 2018 for 2 days. The form says "Outside origin/residence country". I am in dilemma whether to mention Oct 2018 travel in travel history as that time, UAE was not my residence country.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
Sahibar
You have to mention that UAE trip.

Reactions: sahibar

sahibar

Feb 5, 2019
Hi there,

I have another query on travel documents. I moved to the UAE on Jan-05, 2019. I had entry permit from my company. Later I got my UAE residence visa (issuance date is Jan-14, 2019. As proof of travel documents, apart from passport, should I upload entry permit paper as well?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Sahibar

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hi there,

I have another query on travel documents. I moved to the UAE on Jan-05, 2019. I had entry permit from my company. Later I got my UAE residence visa (issuance date is Jan-14, 2019. As proof of travel documents, apart from passport, should I upload entry permit paper as well?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Sahibar
Safe practice mention all the trips even it is as less as 1 day between your uae and india

sahibar

Feb 5, 2019
I came to the UAE on Jan-05, 2019 on entry permit visa. I got residence visa on Jan 14, 2019. Per the residence visa, I am residence of the UAE from Jan 14, 2019 onward. I am not sure how do I declare Jan 05, 2019 travel. As there is no trip end date, I can not create an entry in travel history.

I am thinking on safe side, I will upload entry permit visa copy in travel documents and explain this scenario in LoE.

Please suggest if there is any other workaround.

Thanks,
Sahib

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
I came to the UAE on Jan-05, 2019 on entry permit visa. I got residence visa on Jan 14, 2019. Per the residence visa, I am residence of the UAE from Jan 14, 2019 onward. I am not sure how do I declare Jan 05, 2019 travel. As there is no trip end date, I can not create an entry in travel history.

I am thinking on safe side, I will upload entry permit visa copy in travel documents and explain this scenario in LoE.

Please suggest if there is any other workaround.

Thanks,
Sahib
You must have stamps on your passport. Your entry to uae is 5 Jan not when u got your residence permit. I too m a citizen of Pakistan and resides in uae. I entered my date of entry as when I first arrived on entry permit. I have cleared eligibility and criminality. My SS is on going

Dusyant Kumar

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Hi All,
Is there any way to get the travel history from UAE, if I left UAE in year 2020? I had many trips from Dubai which i took by scaning my EID only without a stamp on my passport, it is hard to find the date for those trips. How can i get a full consolidated trip details for me, please help. Thanks.

SindhujaG

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Hi All,
Is there any way to get the travel history from UAE, if I left UAE in year 2020? I had many trips from Dubai which i took by scaning my EID only without a stamp on my passport, it is hard to find the date for those trips. How can i get a full consolidated trip details for me, please help. Thanks.
Did you get a solution for this? Pls respond. Appreciate it