+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History

EhhCanada

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
In Travel History
"Provide details of any trips XXX has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc."

my country of origin is India and country or residence is US so do I need to mention trips between India and US as well or just any trips outside India and US will be fine?

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
The best is to show all trips. There are 35 lines in the form. What I did was for extra additional lines I just created a word doc with the same columns. Filled that in and sent it as an additional document in pdf.

Emma11250

Jun 8, 2017
clarify all the stamps showing on your passport in last 10 years, such as the time you live in US, Canada, etc.

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
I've been told that you don't need to declare trips between your country of origin and residence. So I've removed this from my personal history. However, I'm now thinking to add this in my letter of explanation, along with the other trips that I wasn't able to fit in due to the limited number of lines in the form.

DollyM

Jul 6, 2016
Middle of Nowhere, Perth, Western Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-07-2016
AOR Received.
02-09-2016
File Transfer...
31 August 2016
Med's Done....
25-07-2016
Please provide details of any trips means please provide details of all trips. Not just the ones you want to declare, but ALL trips.

bkbk8

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Dallas, Texas
App. Filed.......
28-07-2016
Hi all, I had a student visa for four years (bachelors degree) for where I resided in Malaysia to study, I exited and returned multiple times for vacation purposes throughout the four years and went back to my home country and other nearby countries.

Do I need to list all the entries and exits from Malaysia? I've listed Malaysia once in my travel history (First entry, and final exit), do I need to list all the entries and exits in between? I've already listed the countries I visited (other than my country of origin).

please advice...

bkbk8

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Dallas, Texas
App. Filed.......
28-07-2016
Yes. If it's not between your country of residence and citizenship (if different), list every trip, even 1 day trips etc.
Thanks for the response.

Just to recap, I do not need to list my 5+ trips between Malaysia (country of residence) and country of origin/citizenship?

sakship

May 3, 2018
travel history doc is as :

Supplementary Information

Your Travels

The principal applicant must complete this form.
List all trips you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since your 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc. If you or your family member did not travel outside of your country during this period, check "did not travel". For example:
a) Principal Applicant:
From To Length(days) Destination(City and Country) Purpose of Travel

My question:

1. I am Indian resident. Stayed in Qatar for 5 years from 2013-17. Last 10 years have travelled to and from India and Qatar and also to few other countries for tourism. I believe I should include a entry for each and every travel that has a stamped entry on my passport. Is this correct?
2. Have read few threads where fellow members have attached visa stamps and passport entry/exit stamps along with travel history doc form. Is it required?

Urgent help required...submission deadline approaching