+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History

DuchessofCardiff

Mar 15, 2017
Hello everyone, in the travel history section we are asked to list any trips outside country of origin or country of residence. My country of origin is Nigeria while my country of residence is UK. My question is do I need to list the trips I made between UK and Nigeria? I haven't traveled to any other country besides my country of origin and residence, please advice?

bram

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is how I did it:

In my travel history I had excluded all travels between country of origin and country of residence. This meant I was following what CIC said and did not create additional work for them.

Though, in an explanation letter I had included my entire travel history along with travel between country of origin and country of residence.

Hope this helps.

DuchessofCardiff

Mar 15, 2017
bram said:
Here is how I did it:

In my travel history I had excluded all travels between country of origin and country of residence. This meant I was following what CIC said and did not create additional work for them.

Though, in an explanation letter I had included my entire travel history along with travel between country of origin and country of residence.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot for your quick response but to be honest I do not quite understand, here's my case:

I came to the UK in Sept 2009 - purpose study
I remained in the UK since then and I have made 4 trips to Nigeria

So far this is how I have filled it in:

Sept 2009 - ongoing
Nig - UK

Then I filled all 4 return trips from UK to Nigeria with stamp dates does this make any sense

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DuchessofCardiff said:
Thanks a lot for your quick response but to be honest I do not quite understand, here's my case:

I came to the UK in Sept 2009 - purpose study
I remained in the UK since then and I have made 4 trips to Nigeria

So far this is how I have filled it in:

Sept 2009 - ongoing
Nig - UK

Then I filled all 4 return trips from UK to Nigeria with stamp dates does this make any sense
I am also having the same issue. I included in my profile the travels I have made between my current country of residence and my country of origin. I did this to make a good chronology of my travels from the current one since 10 years ago.